GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Year Resolutions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/12/08 at 11:48
Regular
Don't worry they're not like birthday wishes and won't come true if you tell us. So do you have any new year resolutions?

Maybe you want to give up smoking or drinking? Perhaps learn to drive or get a better job? Or find a new girlfriend, or just lose a bit of weight?
Wed 31/12/08 at 16:25
Regular
ButchML wrote:
> I generally don't tend to make resolutions but I suppose I had
> better get a new car next year as mine is the wrong side of
> knackered.

Yeah me too... although I can't possibly afford to - what with the insurance at my age too, etc.

But somehow.. somehow it will happen.

What do you think you'll get? You have an unfair advantage being older (and probably having more 'NCB')..! I do have a 'pass-plus' certification but I don't think it really means anything to anyone.
Wed 31/12/08 at 13:20
Regular
"I may return"
This year... I plan on not making one as I always lose interest.
Wed 31/12/08 at 12:23
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I generally don't tend to make resolutions but I suppose I had better get a new car next year as mine is the wrong side of knackered. I don't smoke so can't give that up and don't drink enough to need to give that up!

Making sure that I get to the gym twice a week would be nice as well but is not always possible due to working shifts here.
Wed 31/12/08 at 11:48
Regular
Don't worry they're not like birthday wishes and won't come true if you tell us. So do you have any new year resolutions?

Maybe you want to give up smoking or drinking? Perhaps learn to drive or get a better job? Or find a new girlfriend, or just lose a bit of weight?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.