GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your house is about to be demolished."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 16:46
Regular
Well I made my contribution to the April Fool's Day malarkey, by sending the following letter to MY OWN MOTHER!

-

Dear occupant,

It has come to our attention that your house - as well as those belonging to your neighbours in Bryn Glas - is located in a region to be used for our new Super-Express Highway joining Caerphilly Mountain and St. Melons. This new Super-Express Highway will benefit travelers who currently encounter traffic problems and unreasonable traveling times when traveling to the St. Melons area of Cardiff.

Your property will be bought off you within the next three weeks and you will be expected to vacate your premises before the end of June 2003 when work on the new Super-Express Highway will begin.

Planning notice has been available in your local planning office for seventeen months and so, due to the lack of complaints, we feel that everyone is satisfied with the arrangement.

If you have any further queries, please contact us on 029 2087 2087 and we will be pleased to advise you on the situation.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Owen Jenkins

-

Mwa ha ha. I AM a rascal!
Tue 01/04/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
Well I made my contribution to the April Fool's Day malarkey, by sending the following letter to MY OWN MOTHER!

-

Dear occupant,

It has come to our attention that your house - as well as those belonging to your neighbours in Bryn Glas - is located in a region to be used for our new Super-Express Highway joining Caerphilly Mountain and St. Melons. This new Super-Express Highway will benefit travelers who currently encounter traffic problems and unreasonable traveling times when traveling to the St. Melons area of Cardiff.

Your property will be bought off you within the next three weeks and you will be expected to vacate your premises before the end of June 2003 when work on the new Super-Express Highway will begin.

Planning notice has been available in your local planning office for seventeen months and so, due to the lack of complaints, we feel that everyone is satisfied with the arrangement.

If you have any further queries, please contact us on 029 2087 2087 and we will be pleased to advise you on the situation.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Owen Jenkins

-

Mwa ha ha. I AM a rascal!
Tue 01/04/03 at 16:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
ggggrrrr, could have given me this idea yesterday :-(
Tue 01/04/03 at 16:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
Nice idea though :-D
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Tomorrow's post from Dark Mark will read...

Mum can't take a joke. Does anyone know of any good B&B's in the area?
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
LOL
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
"It's just a bloody mountain!"
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Light wrote:
> Heh. Tomorrow's post from Dark Mark will read...
>
> Mum can't take a joke. Does anyone know of any good B&B's in the
> area?

That got a proper 'lol'

:c)

Where did that phone number lead to?
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Remember me?"
Microchips wrote:
> "It's just a bloody mountain!"

IT'S NOT! IT'S A BLOODY HILL!!
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Remember me?"
phi11ip wrote:
> Where did that phone number lead to?

It's a real phone number for Cardiff County Council.
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Dark Mark™ wrote:

> IT'S NOT! IT'S A BLOODY HILL!!

Try telling Ellen that.

Oh, and that guy at work who walks round with random stuff stuck to his shoe.

And the tin of beans that randomly rolls down the aisle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.