GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fable 2 game mess up"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable II'.
Wed 31/12/08 at 02:14
Regular
I was in Bloodstone doing the Hero of Skill quest, when I talked to the drunked pirate in the bar. He started to talk and when i thought he was finished, I walked off to start the quest he had (the Treasure quest). Then I found out I couldnt draw my weapon, do magic, talk to other people, buy things, or fast travel out of Bloodstone. My character is really good and I dont want to have to start a new one, so please, if you could, help me out?
Sat 03/01/09 at 14:29
Regular
I have completed fable twice now and was in the exact same situation all you have to do is go to the bloodstone tavern and buy a beer then go give it to the pirate if it is not beer it is water but it is deffinately 1 if it will not even allow you to buy those then you will have to go to the pirate again and listen to everything he sais until you are certain that he has stopped talking then do waht he asks the quest is good you have to go on a treasure hunt fight this boss who is really crap then find all his treasure on this island which is hard there is one behind a waterfall you will know what i am talking about when you get to this stage hope it works this stage of the game his very close to the end and is the best part of the game
Wed 31/12/08 at 02:14
Regular
I was in Bloodstone doing the Hero of Skill quest, when I talked to the drunked pirate in the bar. He started to talk and when i thought he was finished, I walked off to start the quest he had (the Treasure quest). Then I found out I couldnt draw my weapon, do magic, talk to other people, buy things, or fast travel out of Bloodstone. My character is really good and I dont want to have to start a new one, so please, if you could, help me out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.