GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need help on cod5"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty 5 : World At War'.
Wed 31/12/08 at 01:19
Regular
Hey, hope someone can help. I just got cod5 on wii, and I'm on the mission where at the beginning you have a flame thrower and have to set charges. I got to the point where I think I have taken out all three of the bunkers, but, it keeps telling me to take out the bunkers and set the charge. I get to this place that looks like a bunker, but it's got a wooden door on it, and i've tried to throw the deals threw the windows and explode them, but it does nothing. There are two of my guys standing by this place, but I can't find the others. What the hell do I do? I've been trying to find this other bunker, or get past this damn wooden door for 30 minutes.
Sat 21/03/09 at 21:37
Regular
I'm stuck on exactly the same bit, blooming frustrating! Anybody got any idea how to get past this infuriating bit?
Mon 05/01/09 at 10:23
Regular
I have it on wii and i am stuck where you have to clear the landing supply at Shuri Palace, Ive looked for walkthroughs but i can't find any.
Wed 31/12/08 at 21:48
Regular
go to the bunkers windows and throw a c4 into there in till it the is alot off fire coming out of it and the last one has alot off people around it . you should really try and get it on line is great
Wed 31/12/08 at 11:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I assume you are talking about the mission "Burn ' em out"
I post here a relevant thread found elsewhere, also unclear which part of the mission you mean. So from the beginning....

Go up and toss some smoke around the corner of the
trench and move up. There will be enemies in front of you, to the east, so toss frags or burn them and move up. Head into the bunker and burn them through the screen. Inside is a Trench Gun (aka a shotgun).
Come back to the first crossroad and go up the southern path as enemies will be around ever corner and up above you, so stay low and be ready for enemies anywhere, even in the trees. Use your flame-thrower or shotgun, either one, and don't be afraid to toss frags ahead of you. When you hit the second bunker, same deal as before, only these four enemies will try to rush you.
Then go outside and up with your M2 start burning everything in the pit, then jump in and burn the guys down a fenced tunnel to the right. There are snipers in both trees, so burn them. Toss smoke at the corner of the trench and then go and burn the third tree sniper, then melt the sandbag area to take out the guys on the side as you watch for rushers.
Move up the trench, big group to burn at the corner, a bunker to burn on the right side, and then pick up the Type99 in the bunker, unless you really like that short-ranged shotgun. Go out and toss smoke down the trench into the open area, then run up and burn the sides, then anyone not an ally. There there are two bunkers. Enter the one on the left with your flame shooting because the
guys will rush you. There is Type99 ammo inside.
Pull your your other gun and enter the right tunnel as enemies will be in the open part of it. Toss frags around the corner as there is a wicked nest of Tojo, so cook your frags too, then run up and just spew fire from side to side. Go out into the mortar pit with flame's a firin' as this is the last one.
Wed 31/12/08 at 01:19
Regular
Hey, hope someone can help. I just got cod5 on wii, and I'm on the mission where at the beginning you have a flame thrower and have to set charges. I got to the point where I think I have taken out all three of the bunkers, but, it keeps telling me to take out the bunkers and set the charge. I get to this place that looks like a bunker, but it's got a wooden door on it, and i've tried to throw the deals threw the windows and explode them, but it does nothing. There are two of my guys standing by this place, but I can't find the others. What the hell do I do? I've been trying to find this other bunker, or get past this damn wooden door for 30 minutes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.