GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey, God people!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 09:57
Regular
This is kinda aimed at Flanders and, I think Rosalind, but it's open to anyone else with a religious leaning.

Are you offended by what people say about your God on Internet chat forums?

I don't just mean people going "Jesus!", or "Christ on a bike", but when people say that science is the meaning behind everything and there's no God, etc... does that get your goat?
Tue 01/04/03 at 11:27
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I felt for the actor playing the Crocodiddle. He probably yearned for Shakespeare at the Globe but had to settle for cheap laughs and a demeaning costume.
Tue 01/04/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Monkey-man, there's somebody at the door, mate...

IT'S GROTBAGS!!!!!
Tue 01/04/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
At least you don't live in Rod Hull.

"I am rod Hull. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllyyyyyyyy"
Tue 01/04/03 at 11:07
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Rosalind wrote:
> well duh! I live in Hull. It would suck.
>
> :D
>
> (you make me laugh lots)

Ah shucks!
Tue 01/04/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
well duh! I live in Hull. It would suck.

:D

(you make me laugh lots)
Tue 01/04/03 at 10:41
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Your view outside your bedroom window is crap and your view on the way to work sucks.

Hah!
Tue 01/04/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I had a crisis of faith at the end of last year, I'm still pretty annoyed with the Church and Society for feeding me a pack of lies for so long. I'm finding it hard to adjust to all the things that I don't have to feel guilty about doing.

I never got offended though. People have a right to whatever views they want. The only way to offend me would be to ridicule my views.
Tue 01/04/03 at 10:15
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
monkey_man wrote:
> This is kinda aimed at Flanders and, I think Rosalind, but it's open
> to anyone else with a religious leaning.

Wohoooo !!

> Are you offended by what people say about your God on Internet chat
> forums?

Iv'e only been offended once on here - That was by SHEEPY and he apologised and I forgave him. Most people here - especially those that inhabit Life have enough brain cells to understand that we all have our own opinions and beliefs on mnay subjects and therefore can respect each others opinions.

> I don't just mean people going "Jesus!", or "Christ on
> a bike", but when people say that science is the meaning behind
> everything and there's no God, etc... does that get your goat?

Not really cos I know I'm right and they are wrong - so there :Þ
Tue 01/04/03 at 09:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This is kinda aimed at Flanders and, I think Rosalind, but it's open to anyone else with a religious leaning.

Are you offended by what people say about your God on Internet chat forums?

I don't just mean people going "Jesus!", or "Christ on a bike", but when people say that science is the meaning behind everything and there's no God, etc... does that get your goat?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.