GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last night was, perhaps, THE funniest night of my life."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 09:42
Regular
Good company, good pub and Steve Guttenberg's boner.

I can't say that I've laughed that hard for so long. My sides ached afterwards. Topics of conversation were obscure at best and we were all a bit tipsy, so it didn't matter. The most memorable thing was The Gute's boner, though. If you've ever seen The Boyfriend School, note the scene after he sleeps with that woman and clearly has morning wood as he puts on his trousers. That took up maybe too much of the conversation last night, but it was funny watching Snuggly trying to explain to the girl behind the bar why we were talking about it.
Wed 02/04/03 at 20:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
El Blokey wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> I vaguely remember
> something about my mate Jason mentioning that line of hair that goes
> from your belly button to your pubes.
>
> The 'pleasure trail', I believe it's called.

How you know that is something you should keep to yourself. You probably made it up anyway :)
Wed 02/04/03 at 17:31
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
monkey_man wrote:
> I vaguely remember
> something about my mate Jason mentioning that line of hair that goes
> from your belly button to your pubes.

The 'pleasure trail', I believe it's called.
Wed 02/04/03 at 10:02
Regular
"That's right!"
My mates and I all walked into a pub where one of my mates worked, all in black with leather jackets, and spent the night trying to convince one of the barmaids we were in the mob. Would've worked too, if we hadn't ordered lemon and limes...
Tue 01/04/03 at 22:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
This isn't something anyone should really have noticed.
It's like the semi game.
Tue 01/04/03 at 22:13
Regular
"¬_¬"
Close to the beginning of Swordfish, in that trailer/caravan thing, when the guy's at the sink he has a boner too.
Tue 01/04/03 at 16:55
Regular
Last night I spent the entire evening trying to convinve a barmaid that Jiminy Cricket was gay.

Don't ask...
Tue 01/04/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I wish that I had a life....
Tue 01/04/03 at 13:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Wonderful
Tue 01/04/03 at 13:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Lady *sighs* "How's your shorthand?"

lol
Tue 01/04/03 at 11:19
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> We actually figured out how Beadle shrunk his hand.

Man, I've got a sketch in my brain involving someone going into a temping agency and overhearing an interview:

Lady "So how fast can you type?"

Man "Type what?"

Lady "In general terms"

Man "Three seconds..... if I use both fingers"

Lady "No I mean typing speed"

Man "Yeah, both fingers"

Lady "Ok....., how are your IT skills, can you use Office?"

Man "There's no need to patronise me I can figure out how to work in an office, no problem"

Lady *sighs* "How's your shorthand?"

Man *angry* "Lady I've never been so insulted in all my life, I find your line of questioning disdainful and illogical, how dare you ask something so personal.

*The man gets up and storms out as the lady shouts (almost repentently):

"Mr Beadle, Mr Beadle I was only asking.."

FADE TO BLACK

Well it was hard work and the punchline is questionable, as he's a nice bloke as it happens and says it was some form of growth defect he had when he was an infant...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.