GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE No Mercy Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/10/06 at 13:10
Regular
"..."
Source:- WWE.com

Matt Hardy def. Gregory Helms (Non-Title)
Paul London and Brian Kendrick def. Idol Stevens and KC James (Tag Team Title)
Montell Vontavious Porter def. Marty Garner
Mr. Kennedy def. The Undertaker by DQ (Non-title)
Rey Mysterio def. Chavo Guerrero (Falls count Anywhere)
Chris Benoit def. William Regal
King Booker def Bobby Lashley, Batista and Finlay (World Heavyweight Title)

Did anyone actually bother watching this? I didn't, there isn't a single match there that would make me part with my hard earned cash, apart from Benoit/Regal, which wasn't even billed in advance.

Also, MVP has the most horrible ring gear known to man.
Mon 09/10/06 at 13:10
Regular
"..."
Source:- WWE.com

Matt Hardy def. Gregory Helms (Non-Title)
Paul London and Brian Kendrick def. Idol Stevens and KC James (Tag Team Title)
Montell Vontavious Porter def. Marty Garner
Mr. Kennedy def. The Undertaker by DQ (Non-title)
Rey Mysterio def. Chavo Guerrero (Falls count Anywhere)
Chris Benoit def. William Regal
King Booker def Bobby Lashley, Batista and Finlay (World Heavyweight Title)

Did anyone actually bother watching this? I didn't, there isn't a single match there that would make me part with my hard earned cash, apart from Benoit/Regal, which wasn't even billed in advance.

Also, MVP has the most horrible ring gear known to man.
Mon 09/10/06 at 13:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nope, nothing on the card would make me pay for it (actually no card would as i could just download it anyway :-D)

Glad to see Londrick and Book-ah retain. Taker did the job but of course had to lay everyone out while doing so, god forbid he should just put anyone over clean and help their careers now his is in the twilight.

Agreed on MVP

Also heard about the Regal mishap in the shower which got some complaints :-D
Mon 09/10/06 at 16:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes I heard about that as well WWE have put up an apology on their website about it dunno what / how much you saw though.

Shame it wasn't a Diva :P

I didn't watch it myself and I can't understand the logic of not promoting the return of Benoit assuming it wasn't a last minute decision to put his return on the card?
Mon 09/10/06 at 19:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone by any chance got the music from No Mercy a few years ago when Billy Kidman Vs Paul London was on the card?

I liked that music!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.