GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PEACE!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/01/01 at 21:10
Regular
Nintendo vs Sega vs sony vs Microsoft. No this isn't why I buy Game consoles. Why cant we all get along! This is turning into our second civil war here we are bad mouthing one console and praising another. This is a war which iIhate I get hit by bullies because of praising Nintendo and laugthed at when i defend Sega. Nintendo and Sega are becoming closer and closer even to the point that Sega may make games for the Gameboy but why can't we all be like that. No matter how many times Nintendo's Shiguru Miyamto say's we don't intend to "beat" anyone. Sony are brilliant as they can advertise excellently, they make good games and Sony can make a console which has won the heart of millions.
Although Nintendo have a wealth of Adult games they are the pick of the bunch for the younger generation, they always innovate making new and origonal games year by year and they create themost popular games (pokemon anyone). Sega without a doubt makes the greatest arcade games ever and they are also a very good choice for Adults. Microsoft although new do have stunning specs, too big according to the Japanese well in theory the games which we are to see can have Better, faster and more realistic graphics than any other console. So all of them are brilliant the colour wonderswan is excellent as it has final fantasy and the Gameboy is brilliant as it has Pokemon. Now get the console that suits YOU personally best. Who cares if you best mate got a PS2 and you got an X-box or a Gamecube if your mate likes Syphon Filter and Grand turismo and you like Mario and Perfect Dark then why should you attack your friend for choosing Sony. I am going for the Gamecube as i like Zelda/ Perfect Dark/ Metroid and Mario there and there is nothing you can say to that!
Sun 21/01/01 at 21:10
Regular
Nintendo vs Sega vs sony vs Microsoft. No this isn't why I buy Game consoles. Why cant we all get along! This is turning into our second civil war here we are bad mouthing one console and praising another. This is a war which iIhate I get hit by bullies because of praising Nintendo and laugthed at when i defend Sega. Nintendo and Sega are becoming closer and closer even to the point that Sega may make games for the Gameboy but why can't we all be like that. No matter how many times Nintendo's Shiguru Miyamto say's we don't intend to "beat" anyone. Sony are brilliant as they can advertise excellently, they make good games and Sony can make a console which has won the heart of millions.
Although Nintendo have a wealth of Adult games they are the pick of the bunch for the younger generation, they always innovate making new and origonal games year by year and they create themost popular games (pokemon anyone). Sega without a doubt makes the greatest arcade games ever and they are also a very good choice for Adults. Microsoft although new do have stunning specs, too big according to the Japanese well in theory the games which we are to see can have Better, faster and more realistic graphics than any other console. So all of them are brilliant the colour wonderswan is excellent as it has final fantasy and the Gameboy is brilliant as it has Pokemon. Now get the console that suits YOU personally best. Who cares if you best mate got a PS2 and you got an X-box or a Gamecube if your mate likes Syphon Filter and Grand turismo and you like Mario and Perfect Dark then why should you attack your friend for choosing Sony. I am going for the Gamecube as i like Zelda/ Perfect Dark/ Metroid and Mario there and there is nothing you can say to that!
Wed 24/01/01 at 21:50
Ditto

one thing

nintendo are great

i wanna pre order a cube.
Sat 27/01/01 at 20:30
Regular
SSh I agree
Sun 11/02/01 at 09:12
Regular
Peace in the future

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.