GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BRASSeye"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/03/03 at 21:49
Regular
God knows how many topic there have been on BrassEye in this forum, I picked it up today from HMV and managed to watch all seven episodes in a row.

I love you BrassEye.

:-d
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
God knows how many topic there have been on BrassEye in this forum, I picked it up today from HMV and managed to watch all seven episodes in a row.

I love you BrassEye.

:-d
Mon 31/03/03 at 22:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Day Today.

Jessop jessop jessop.
Mon 31/03/03 at 22:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
gerrid wrote:
> Jessop jessop jessop.

Hilarious.
Mon 31/03/03 at 22:48
"Uzi Lover"
gerrid wrote:
> The Day Today.

The 'War' part of that is excellent. So funny. I love it.

"Say those words"

"War it is"

"IT'S WAR!"

*Studio changes to War studio*

*Cuts to reporter in the war*

"As I scrap the last piece of toothpaste from my mouth, i realise this is a country at War."

I need to see it again. Yes Yes Yes.
Mon 31/03/03 at 22:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"This man's beard has run amok! Now to Sport with Alan. Alan? Thankyou Alan. Wait! We've had more reports of men in turbans stealing small humps from roads!"
Mon 31/03/03 at 23:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
'We now have more than 2 million children in our stadiums'
Mon 31/03/03 at 23:41
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Go to cookdandbomdb.co.uk and check out some of the Day today trails. Mininews number 5 is particularly good..

"If someone's watching TV is worse if they're looking looking or if they're looking looking looking?"
"Oh looking looking looking definitely."

"That's the day today and ain't it just the funkiest newsiest mother sucker in the hood. Yo bro dance me a full stop y'all."

But yes Brasseye is genius
Mon 31/03/03 at 23:45
"Uzi Lover"
Yay, thanks Happy.

Had to use the search engine to get that link working though for some reason.

I started looking for clips when first reading this topic and found a few, I'm still looking for the 'WAR' one though. Saw a funny one with some rapper guy in, love it.

May buy the vid.
Tue 01/04/03 at 09:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
"You've got bad aids!"
Tue 01/04/03 at 10:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"The two sides later had a meeting and sorted everything out"
"Man found with swan stuffed in anus"
"Old woman killed by little glass planet"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.