GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP High Score tables"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/07/05 at 15:19
Regular
Hey guys, I can begin to host pages on my website for all of the SR high scores for all PSP games.

This includes tables for Wipeout tracks, Lumines achievments etc.

Once more people get PSPs it will get better.

The SR leaderboards begin ;).

Site : [URL]http://www.btsutherland.co.uk/PSP/psp.htm[/URL]

Email : [URL]mailto:[email protected][/URL]
Tue 06/09/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
For everybodies golf, i would suggest just a scorecard for the courses, with the three types of game, 9 in, 9 out and full 18 holes, with just a score, ie -5 (for 5 under par), with photo proof of the scorecard to confirm the best?

Possibly add a wipeout track times (depending on racing class) scoreboard too?
Thu 01/09/05 at 23:42
Regular
POP
Tue 16/08/05 at 01:26
Regular
I don't have Hot Shots, so I don't know how a High Score table would work, if someone else wants to figure out a high score system and email it to me, I'll add it to the site, no problems :D.
Mon 15/08/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yeh Bonus, do a Hot Shots table too if you can.
Mon 15/08/05 at 16:43
Regular
"es argh"
I've got lumines, wipeout and hot shots golf so i'll hopefully get some scores in soon.
Thu 11/08/05 at 15:23
Regular
Right, I added an email address for you guys to send me your scores so I can update the website :D.

Once the UK PSP is launched hopefully this will become more popular.

I'm still working on the best way to work the Wipeout stats. Don't think I'll use the actual Wipeout stats page, it'll just be race/lap fastest times I think.
Thu 11/08/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yeg, I was gonna get that XBConenct anyway. I should a wireless router on the 26th of this month.

btw, can you answer my question in the Wireless Router thread if you can.
Thu 11/08/05 at 13:41
Regular
It took about an hour :).

To get that much, you need to practise :D.

High scores are achieved by getting as many combis on every sweep of the board as you can :).

But yeah, it took about an hour of non-stop play.

I'm still a long way off unlocking the secret Skin at 999,999 though :D.

If you get a wireless router and get XBConnect, I'll give you a game of 2 player challenge mode :D.
Thu 11/08/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Mozzy"
How do you get that much? How long did it take you?
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:50
Regular
The score table has been updated with Mozzy's score and with my new high score ;).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.