GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sunday night, 10pm, Channel 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/03/03 at 20:08
Regular
Sexy Beast.

I've tried to get people to watch it, but it's on tonight so you dont even have to spend money.
Probably wont read this messge till after but still, worth reminding in case someone sees it.
Best British gangster film since The Long Good Friday, and urinates all over Guy "I love Scorcese & Tarantino me" Ritchie.
Watch it.
Ray Winstone being a teddy-bear of a villain and Ben Kingsley being one of the most intense, frightening gangsters on film. He even beats Joe "Funny how?" Pesci in the menace-stakes.
Just watch it.

"Do the job Gal"
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sexy Beast.

I've tried to get people to watch it, but it's on tonight so you dont even have to spend money.
Probably wont read this messge till after but still, worth reminding in case someone sees it.
Best British gangster film since The Long Good Friday, and urinates all over Guy "I love Scorcese & Tarantino me" Ritchie.
Watch it.
Ray Winstone being a teddy-bear of a villain and Ben Kingsley being one of the most intense, frightening gangsters on film. He even beats Joe "Funny how?" Pesci in the menace-stakes.
Just watch it.

"Do the job Gal"
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Looks freaky, weird and psychotic.

I'll be watching.
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'll proably watch it coz I usually watch the C4 movie on Sunday nights.

British gangstar films i'm not really fussed over but I am having a bit of a argument with my fiend:

"Snatch or Lock Stock?" Its gotta be lock stock.
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'll be watching 24, but I'll watch it at some point in my life.
Sun 30/03/03 at 21:12
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
It's a piece of land. The British Isles are several pieces of land. Clever world, eh?

But there's nothing wrong in what you said.
Sun 30/03/03 at 21:13
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Crap, wrong thread. I meant to say that it looks pretty amazing and I put on the timer recording magigger.
Sun 30/03/03 at 21:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Bought it on DVD, thought it was blinding.

"I'm just going to have to turn this opportunity down"
"No, you're just going to have to turn this opportunity yes"

"I need to change my shirt, I'm sweating like a c###"

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES"

Gandhi goes mental, definitely worth watching.
Mon 31/03/03 at 07:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"What's that?"
"It's a goat, they're everywhere. They're a menace"
"...why's it staring at me?"

Superb film, seen it endless times but always bears a repeat.

"Shut up and eat your sausage"
Mon 31/03/03 at 08:31
Regular
"not dead"
I set my video wrong.

I forgot the clocks changed, and was in a hurry to get out.

I've tried to watch this film, but every time, something goes wrong.

I picked it up in Blockbuster once, took it to the counter, and they scratched they heads, saying "This isn't supposed to be out here, it's not available to rent anymore."

So I still won't get to see it. Now it's been on TV though, it'll be bargain price the next time someone has a DVD sale.

Hopefully.

Missed Magnolia on Saturday too, which is another I've never seeen despite best efforts.
Mon 31/03/03 at 10:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Gal mouthing "boul-der", when in the swimming, to his wife was classic. A good film with a macabre ending.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.