GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sunday night, 10pm, Channel 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/03/03 at 20:08
Regular
Sexy Beast.

I've tried to get people to watch it, but it's on tonight so you dont even have to spend money.
Probably wont read this messge till after but still, worth reminding in case someone sees it.
Best British gangster film since The Long Good Friday, and urinates all over Guy "I love Scorcese & Tarantino me" Ritchie.
Watch it.
Ray Winstone being a teddy-bear of a villain and Ben Kingsley being one of the most intense, frightening gangsters on film. He even beats Joe "Funny how?" Pesci in the menace-stakes.
Just watch it.

"Do the job Gal"
Mon 31/03/03 at 14:18
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Goatboy wrote:
> Who would win in a fight between Scum-era Ray Winston and Don Logan?

it depends... Don Logan normally would trounce Winston, but Logan's always going to be inhibited by momentarily lapses into Gandhi, during which Winston could pummel him senseless as Kingsley says "yes hit me, and I will turn the other cheek. If you don't stop this violence young master Ray I'm going to stop eating. And then you'll be sorry." He'd have to wait for Logan to return with a deadly salvo of "you-****-you-*******-****"'s and bulging eyes before he could start damaging again.
Mon 31/03/03 at 14:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I think a fight between Robert Winston and Ray Winston would be more appropriate.
"the irrational fear of Winston is something ingrained in us since birth"
"Shut the faack up or ahl eat yer bushy eyebrows fer dinner"
Mon 31/03/03 at 14:07
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Depends on who remembers to bring the tool.
Mon 31/03/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Who would win in a fight between Scum-era Ray Winston and Don Logan?
Mon 31/03/03 at 14:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Winstone is at his youthful best in the film: Scum.

"I'm the daddy now, mess with me and I'll fakin kill ya!"

"Vegetarians? I **** em!"

Still compelling today..
Mon 31/03/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Should have just said "Oi Kingsley, go mental"

He looks and smiles indulgently

"No really, you're quite angry for a shortarse"

Logan Hijinks would ensue
Mon 31/03/03 at 13:21
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Ben Kingsley came to speak at my old school last month. And my sister went along to watch. Apparantly they were warned beforehand that they were not to ask him any questions about Sexy Beast.. could it be that Ben's not proud of his sweary performance? Or maybe he just prefers having popular acclaim for Gandhi and dirty cultness for Sexy Beast.

She also said that he was boring and self obsessed and spent so long answering the first question that they didn't have time for any more. Oh well.
Mon 31/03/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yay, people watched it.
Finally!

Any film that starts with The Stranglers and has Ray Winstone in yellow pants saying "It's 'ot...fakking 'ot.." and putting ice on his nads is a winner.

Most swearing in a film with Ben Kingsley in evah
Mon 31/03/03 at 10:57
Regular
Started watching Magnolia on saturday night, saw half hour and turned it off, very weird. Want to see it it again when I can actually concentrate.

Saw Sexy Beast, very good!

"Do you wanna have a look around Don?"
"Yeah, when I go for a ".

Top film, and one I will definately be buying.
Mon 31/03/03 at 10:56
"Darth Vader 3442321"
pool

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.