GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it Miserable Month or something?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/03/03 at 12:33
Regular
I only ask, becuase a lot of the posts recently have been pretty bloody miserable.

Some of the stories have been great, a really good read. But they're all about suicide and disappointment and death and stuff.

It just seems a bit sad, with the sun shining, that's all...
Mon 31/03/03 at 10:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Gerrid does Greece

gerrid 'does' Greece.
All of it.
Mon 31/03/03 at 10:46
Regular
Ros, you can post what you like - this wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, so relax!

It's just that right before I posted this I read about three stories on the trot, all about death and suicide and murder etc.

I just wondered if anyone fancied writing a happy story?

How about another forum story? Do it in here instead of in Primer, perhaps?
Sun 30/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Ditto to Grix. Considering the amount of spam that appears on all the forums, I can't see what's wrong with posting something a lot more interesting and serious than the gayest person in Final Fantasy. If people don't like it, their problem. They ignore it. I do it with Fog Chat all the time.
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:45
Regular
Ros, write what you want to write. That's all there is to it.
Sun 30/03/03 at 20:10
Regular
Had my 18th birthday this month so its been pretty good.. even without a pc for the past 2 months.
Sun 30/03/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I don't know how much this is aimed at me, but I guess it must be slightly to some extent.

I admit that I may have been miserable for a while, but then again, I think I have every right to be.

I've cut down on the amount of winging posts that I post after the amount of complaints similar to this, but I am going through some hard times at the moment and I try not to bring the people around me down, so this is my only outlet for my feelings.

Lately I've tried to post philosophical questions that I have been thinking about, rather than posts about how scared I am about my future at the moment.

Really I am rather confused. Some people tell me that its okay to poat whatever I want in this forum, but equally many people seem to be getting fed up of my posts, which is one of the reasons that I didn't post anything for about two weeks.

Last week however I decided not to be put of by comments like these, and to resume posting. Now I don't know what to do.

Could some of you tell me please if its okay for me to continue posting, because the increaed frequency of people complaining about miserable topics has made me more nervous about posting.
Sun 30/03/03 at 16:53
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
The Special Reserve funded sequel to Debbie Does Dallas?
Sun 30/03/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Gerrid does Greece
Sun 30/03/03 at 16:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm on holiday.
I'm going to Greece next week.
Then I have GCSEs.
hurray
Sun 30/03/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
No, less crap. Alcohol is necessary for maintaining a non-miserable state.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.