GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viewtiful Joe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Thu 28/07/05 at 19:50
Regular
"BOO YA!"
ive just finished viewtiful joe one and WOW i thought it was amazing, im off out tomorrow to get the second!!! i couldnt put it down , i may be on my summer break but i still frrl 7 hours straight is a bit sad, but hey it was worth it.

is it me or is the game just so gratifying, it makes me happpy - everytime i punch on it i really feel it connecting

its the only game since katamiri Damaci thats made me feel like i do now, fresh and hungry for more 'little known' games. im off to my local importer and seeing what lil jems i can find akin to this
Fri 29/07/05 at 09:43
Regular
Gah, loved this, but got to the part where you have to face all of the bosses again in one go and failed numerous times.

I'll go back to it sometime.
Fri 29/07/05 at 08:00
Regular
I wouldn't have known just how good Viewtiful Joe was if p***.com hadn't sold it for £4.99 a little while back. Decided to give it a try and loved it. I haven't got very far yet because titles like Ratchet 3 and God of War came along, but I'm looking forward to getting back into it. Its certainly a stunningly fast game to watch!
Thu 28/07/05 at 20:01
"period drama"
Well, it's hardly 'little-known' but whatever.
Great game - and a decent challenge, which seems to be a rarer thing these days.

I wish they'd release Katamari Damacy over here quick-smart.
Although I did hear rumours of a DS version which would rule.
Thu 28/07/05 at 19:50
Regular
"BOO YA!"
ive just finished viewtiful joe one and WOW i thought it was amazing, im off out tomorrow to get the second!!! i couldnt put it down , i may be on my summer break but i still frrl 7 hours straight is a bit sad, but hey it was worth it.

is it me or is the game just so gratifying, it makes me happpy - everytime i punch on it i really feel it connecting

its the only game since katamiri Damaci thats made me feel like i do now, fresh and hungry for more 'little known' games. im off to my local importer and seeing what lil jems i can find akin to this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.