GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Capcom , and the xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 20:10
Regular
"BOO YA!"
Why do capcom think it is fun to make us xbox owners cry into the night, we have to miss out on classics like viewtiful joe and resident evil 4

but the biggest crime, not letting us have killer 7

i spose thing are going to change * the 360 getting resi 5* but it still doesnt make up for much does it

anyone know why they dont port any good games over?
Sun 31/07/05 at 11:01
Regular
Resident Evil 4 > Killer 7
Sun 31/07/05 at 06:02
Regular
"8==="
Will Sony have a choice?
Sun 31/07/05 at 00:16
Regular
Capcom have formulated a new policy which means they'll support all formats.

Remember that it is the west where the money lay in video games due to a market slump in Japan (in the home console department anyway) so the Japan effect shouldn't really take hold.

I imagine that in the next generation Capcom will align itself besides Ubi-Soft and EA who support all 3 consoles equally. I imagine RE5 will be multiformat as would any future VJ games etc...

Although a question mark lay above the likes of Devil May Cry, Onimusha and other such titles. Will Sony let them go?
Sat 30/07/05 at 18:30
Regular
"8==="
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown is good fun.
Sat 30/07/05 at 14:59
"Retarded List"
Just take a look at Xbox sales in Japan and you can see why Capcom aren't supporting it.

Xbox 360 might change Microsoft's luck, but I wouldn't bet on it. Personally I'm surprised that Resi 5's being released on it, but I'm not complaining.
Thu 28/07/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Hm, well you could buy the Gamecube, and just play their classics on it. The thing is though, the Japanese hate the Xbox, and therefore many developers and publishers will not support their interest with the console as the sales are so low.

Xbox bores me. But I don't want Hedfix yelling at me again, so I'll leave that one for another day ;p
Thu 28/07/05 at 20:10
Regular
"BOO YA!"
Why do capcom think it is fun to make us xbox owners cry into the night, we have to miss out on classics like viewtiful joe and resident evil 4

but the biggest crime, not letting us have killer 7

i spose thing are going to change * the 360 getting resi 5* but it still doesnt make up for much does it

anyone know why they dont port any good games over?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.