GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 DVD= PERFECT!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/01/01 at 20:54
Regular
Just thought I'd say that I watched Mission Impossible 2 on PS2 DVD, and it was perfect!!
Well, apart from the stupid plot...and the baddies missing all the time.....ans some really stupid action bits.....and large hole sin the plot....it was....fine.

So overall, the PS2 performed great, where as the movie....didn't perform so well.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 20/01/01 at 20:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just thought I'd say that I watched Mission Impossible 2 on PS2 DVD, and it was perfect!!
Well, apart from the stupid plot...and the baddies missing all the time.....ans some really stupid action bits.....and large hole sin the plot....it was....fine.

So overall, the PS2 performed great, where as the movie....didn't perform so well.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Poor deluded Ant, Fighting on his own like a brave, (but stupid) warrior. The PS2 has gone beyond the point of no return. It has closed the door and turned it's back on success. It won't be long now, the end is nigh for Ant...(Ha ha ha ha.....'Ant')

I think it was the other way round in Any's description of events, the Movie was good but then Ant's 'last year' machine just couldn't cope. The graphics were just too fast....poor little Ant and his PS2...

You will not be forgotten, you will go down in history.......AS THE MOST PATHETIC, CAN'T FIGHT FOR A DECENT CAUSE, LOOK I HAVE A CRAPPY PS2, AND THE DVD TRAY KEEPS ON SCREWING UP, MY CONSOLE CAN'T EVEN BE COMPARED TO A NES, LOSER!

The playstation era is now a has been....let it go....Ant

The Game

PS: Just kidding Mate, Makes a good Story though huh! You will see the light one day my lad!!!

Sat 20/01/01 at 21:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
The Game wrote:
> Poor deluded Ant, Fighting on his own like a brave, (but stupid)
> warrior. The PS2 has gone beyond the point of no return. It has
> closed the door and turned it's back on success. It won't be long
> now, the end is nigh for Ant...(Ha ha ha ha.....'Ant')

I think it
> was the other way round in Any's description of events, the Movie
> was good but then Ant's 'last year' machine just couldn't cope. The
> graphics were just too fast....poor little Ant and his PS2...

You
> will not be forgotten, you will go down in history.......AS THE MOST
> PATHETIC, CAN'T FIGHT FOR A DECENT CAUSE, LOOK I HAVE A CRAPPY PS2,
> AND THE DVD TRAY KEEPS ON SCREWING UP, MY CONSOLE CAN'T EVEN BE
> COMPARED TO A NES, LOSER!

The playstation era is now a has
> been....let it go....Ant

The Game

PS: Just kidding Mate, Makes
> a good Story though huh! You will see the light one day my
> lad!!!

Don't call me lad.

And I've already seen the light, in my PS2.

And in God. I've seen 2 lights. Lucky me!
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:14
Regular
You shouldn't look directly at the PS2 Ant. It damages your perception of greatness.
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> You shouldn't look directly at the PS2 Ant. It damages your
> perception of greatness.

I know. Ever since I got my PS2, I've had to raise my perception of greatness, due to the greatness of the PS2.
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:19
Regular
See what I mean!
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> See what I mean!

I can't see anything but the words.

I have no idea who you are, what you look like, what you sound like, and what you mean.

Let's just hope you are who you say you are, and not a demented monkey locked in a rubber room.
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:30
Regular
Ant. The last time we had a insult arguement, you went off in a very bad mood. Do you want that to happen again?
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ant. The last time we had a insult arguement, you went off in a very
> bad mood. Do you want that to happen again?

I didn't know we were insulting each other.
I was just being my usual sarcastic self.

But you never know, I could be the demented monkey locked up in a rubber room.....
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:35
Regular
you could be 'mum' ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.