GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Planeshift"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'PlaneShift'.
Sat 30/07/05 at 11:35
"Genius!"
I've just seen a online game (i think mmorpg) for free called Planeshift. It looks quite good but i'm not sure. Its quite a big download so i would like to know if any of you have tried it and if its any good?

Thanks
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:57
Regular
"Captain to you."
i won't be online for a week but add me to your friends list.

A Wang = monk/warrior
Chipp Xero = necro/monk
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:53
"Genius!"
My copy of guild wars came this morning. Hooray!
And what a game, its great, so far lvl 7 ranger/necro with a lvl 6 pet and i've been on it all day without getting bored for a second.

Thanks to grave for recommending it too me.
Sat 06/08/05 at 19:52
"Genius!"
There, i've just ordered it so it better be good. :D
Does anyone else here play it?
Wed 03/08/05 at 14:46
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I'd recommend it but personally I would only get it if you have a mate to play with you. When you leave the cities to explore you get your own map so its just you and your party so it will get boring if you are doing it alone not to mention very difficult. It will last you though, as there are loads of quests and missions plus theres PvP as well where you and your guild can battle against another. Specs required are about average. Minimum:
800mhz pentuim 3
256mb RAM
2GB hard disk space
32Mb graphics card

Recommended:
1ghz pentium 3
512mb RAM
2gb hd space
64mb graphics card

Obviously it isnt as in depth as WoW but its worth the money. They are always updating and to get updates they stream in the background whilst you are playing so they dont interfere. Overall - good game.
Wed 03/08/05 at 12:09
"Genius!"
I have actually been considering guild wars, will it last a long time, and its totally free, except for the buying it, right? Also i guess you dont need very high specs to play it?
Also is it going a bit out of date or not now?
Wed 03/08/05 at 10:53
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I found it quite good, not played it since I got battlefield 2 though. You could turn off some of the chat so you could only read what your friends were saying.
Wed 03/08/05 at 09:04
"For the horde!!!!"
gr13ve wrote:
> if you want a free mmorpg then go for guild wars.

I've got that but found it boring and the chat areas are so packed and the chat box gets flooded very fast making it hard to chat but since buying world of warcraft theres no way i'm going back to it :D
Wed 03/08/05 at 00:04
Regular
"hulagadoo"
if you want a free mmorpg then go for guild wars.
Sun 31/07/05 at 10:31
"For the horde!!!!"
I played it ages ago when all there was to do was collect gems and chat to others but i'm not sure what the combats like now.
Sat 30/07/05 at 11:35
"Genius!"
I've just seen a online game (i think mmorpg) for free called Planeshift. It looks quite good but i'm not sure. Its quite a big download so i would like to know if any of you have tried it and if its any good?

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.