GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Championship run in"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/03 at 17:26
Regular
This topic is simple. As we come into the closing of the English football season, this is the place to discuss the ups and downs and who's gonna win the cup, and who's going to be crippled financially in the first division.
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Premiership - Got a feeling Newcastle will win it.

Relegated - Sunderland, West Brom and anyone other than Villa, hopefully.
Fri 28/03/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Althought it all looks like it's going in Arsénal's favour, it doesn't neccesarily HAVE to go that way.

Man United are still in with a good shout for nicking the Title late on, and with Arsénal's defence a little "off-key" in recent weeks, the clash at Highbury could really decide it all.

And even in the FA Cup it could all end in tears for "Le Gunnérs".
Sheffield United have caused upsets before, and they're hardly gonna let Arséne Wenger's side "walk-away" with it at this stage in the competition!
They'll give it their all - just like they did against Liverpool and Leeds -- and look at what happened there!!

It's not over yet! :@
Thu 27/03/03 at 12:51
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Arsenal are going to win the title.

Arsenal are going to win the FA cup.

Say goodbye to West Brom, Sunderland and West Ham. I hope West Ham don't go down, though, because I think they've got too many good players to go down. Plus, I don't think the Premiership will be quite the same without West Ham.

Real Madrid will win the Champions League.

Hopefully Man Utd will win absolutely nothing, and leave Alex Ferguson in a rare state of disbelief and standing around WITHOUT that smug grin on his face.
Wed 26/03/03 at 17:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
This topic is simple. As we come into the closing of the English football season, this is the place to discuss the ups and downs and who's gonna win the cup, and who's going to be crippled financially in the first division.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.