GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you think about it there's only one real new addition to the way we'll play games on our GC..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/01/01 at 22:39
Regular
Yes, it has better graphics...
Yes, it holds bigger games...
Yes, the games will run faster...

But what will be really new...

Well Nintendo and Rare have proven themselves to be the masters of multiplayer games...

Online warefare. Perfect Dark shoot outs, Mario Kart races, oh but it gets better.

We'll make clans and fight in gangs and squads.
After training in this way we'll buy a Capcom game.

Then, as Team Nintendo, we'll show the PS2, Xbox and DC owners who the greatest gamers are...

... In a few years time that is...
Sun 21/01/01 at 20:44
Regular
The Virtual boy was the first 3D games console and it did badly because it gave people headaches in fact the games were very good i should know i own one and more importantly i don't drink.
Sun 21/01/01 at 10:35
Regular
"I like cheese"

Grix Thraves wrote:
> Virtual Boy.

That was a Nintendo PS2... Hee hee... I'm not
> biased... :D

I'm a great gamer, and I own a PS2.

Oh yeah, Dringo, make sure you don't drink too much before you post next time.

But anyway, good luck to Nintendo and Rare.

I get the feeling that it will be a great battle between the PS2 and the GameCube, and hopefully, they'll both do well.

Sat 20/01/01 at 22:09
Regular
Virtual Boy.

That was a Nintendo PS2... Hee hee... I'm not biased... :D
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:14
Regular
Or by next year!
Sat 20/01/01 at 21:05
Regular
Name 1 time when a new Nintendo console comes out that doesn't blow us away The playstation 2 is just the same old playstation with the same old games with better graphics WE NEED INOVATION THATS WHY I BUY NINTENDO.
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:39
Regular
Yes, it has better graphics...
Yes, it holds bigger games...
Yes, the games will run faster...

But what will be really new...

Well Nintendo and Rare have proven themselves to be the masters of multiplayer games...

Online warefare. Perfect Dark shoot outs, Mario Kart races, oh but it gets better.

We'll make clans and fight in gangs and squads.
After training in this way we'll buy a Capcom game.

Then, as Team Nintendo, we'll show the PS2, Xbox and DC owners who the greatest gamers are...

... In a few years time that is...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.