GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo - Very Important"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo'.
Sat 30/07/05 at 14:56
Regular
in the professional section on the gran turismo world championship it says i need to have completed all the beginner and professional events which i have done with first place on everything. what do i need to do to enter???
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:44
Regular
"gran turismo master"
Hello,

i have done this race and in order to get into this race you just need to complete all races from beginner and the the proffesional league, it doesn't matter what place you come in as long as you complete the races leading up to the Championship race.
a good car to use is a gillet vertigo race car or the Chapparal 2J race Car.
Sun 31/07/05 at 21:32
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You sure you've done them all? I think it may be necessary to complete the series race championships as a series race rather than doing them as single races.

I can't think of anything else that would be causing this...
Sun 31/07/05 at 19:01
Regular
i already have the right licences and cars but it still gives the message that i need to pass beginner and proffesional events - which i have done
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Bicycle"
I wouldn't say that warrants a "Very Important" in the title.
Sat 30/07/05 at 20:41
Regular
The right licenses and cars?
Sat 30/07/05 at 14:56
Regular
in the professional section on the gran turismo world championship it says i need to have completed all the beginner and professional events which i have done with first place on everything. what do i need to do to enter???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.