GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The games to look forward too."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/01/01 at 22:22
Regular

Here is some games I think we will be playing soon.
Here they are from 10-1.

10. Number ten is the third version of Everquest:

This is an amazing game to play already, the third coming should be even better. I am quite looking forward to this game.

9. Number nine in my opinion is going to be the sequel to Deus Ex:

Can't wait.

8. Number eight has to be the new Zelda game.

This is going to be amazing!

7. Unreal 2.

The majority of us probably can't wait for this, I cant!

6. Tombraider: the next gen.

5. GTA 3:

Anyone who has seen screenshots for this game will wanna buy it!

4. Half- Life 2.

We should all want this.

3.The Getaway for ps2:

I've heard rumours it's coming to pc aswell as ps2!!

2.MGS2!!!!

You'll be a fool not to want this!!!

1. And finally number 1 is Planetside.

This is an online FPS like UT only with a whole world to explore, from the makers of Everquest. There are four different countries involved in this HUGE war, you chose which side you want to fight for and then take part in huge battles, you can even team up with other people and go on little missions.
Anyone who likes UT will like this, anyone who likes Everquest will like this, basically everyone will like this.

What games are you looking forward to the most?

Farras.
Sat 20/01/01 at 01:36
Regular
If you go to the Square site you can see the first released pictures from FFX. FFIX will play on the new Play Online part of the site. It is another massively multiplayer online RPG, much like the much anticipated Star Wars Galaxies, which is under development by the guys who did Everquest. There seems to be a massive abundance of MMORPG's popping up in the near future.
My top ten I'm looking forward to are:
10. Ultima Online: Origin
The gorgeous looking 3D all dancing sexy follow-up to the great Ultima Online
9. Planetside
FPS online fun with potential for fantastic structure and development. This could be huge.
8. Anachronox
If this does come out ever, the Quake II engine RPG that was so big they've had to make it into two chapters. It could make FF look like Tetris.
7. Blade of Darkness: Severance
Ultra gory RPG/adventure mishmash thing with several pints of blood. Any game that lets you beat a guy with his own arm is great. Oh yeah it has fantastic lighting effects (watch those realtime shadows move), and probably the best physics engine anywhere.
6. Summoner (PC port)
Doesn't seem to have hit it off with the PS2, but I reckon it looks good and has a great story.
5. Final Fantasy X
May well come out this year, but already has been pushed back to summer release in Japan.
4.Republic
Starting from scratch, try to run your own republic. Make your way up from the streets, either choose to have a clean (!?) political path, or form your own mafia like thuggery. The country will have 1 million inhabitants, and the scalable engine can render down to the petals on a flower!
3. Black & White
Peter Molyneux's little god-sim baby.
2. Halo
Have you seen the screen shots, and heard the speil? It sold me.
1. Neverwinter Nights
Having been a recent convert to Baldur's Gate II, I have got hooked and this game looks like it will have it all. Gameplay movies I've seen have been stunning, the 3D engine looks superb. Plus the expansive (which is the main design feature) multiplayer could knock the other MMORPG's off my playlist.

As is always the case with the gaming industry, many of these will probably not see 2001, but I can hope. Others would have made the list, but they've been so delayed I'd almost thoughty they didn't exist. These include Team Fortress 2, Warcraft III, Duke Nukem Forever, Dungeon Seige to name but a few.
Erm, you can see I like my RPG and online gaming.
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:38
Yep! I couldn't believe it myself, but 11 is mainly for online gaming where as 10 is one player.
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:35
Regular
10 and 11!
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:32
Damn, you just reminded me I forgot to say about FF 10 and 11.
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
At the moment my most anticipated games probably looks like this:

10. Dino Crisis 3 (PS2)
9. Driver 3 (PS2)
8. WWF Smackdown 3 (PS2)
7. Mario 128 (GC)
6. Final Fantasy X (PS2)
5. Shenmue II (DC)
4. The Getaway (PS2)
3. Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)
2. Zelda (GC)
1. Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:22

Here is some games I think we will be playing soon.
Here they are from 10-1.

10. Number ten is the third version of Everquest:

This is an amazing game to play already, the third coming should be even better. I am quite looking forward to this game.

9. Number nine in my opinion is going to be the sequel to Deus Ex:

Can't wait.

8. Number eight has to be the new Zelda game.

This is going to be amazing!

7. Unreal 2.

The majority of us probably can't wait for this, I cant!

6. Tombraider: the next gen.

5. GTA 3:

Anyone who has seen screenshots for this game will wanna buy it!

4. Half- Life 2.

We should all want this.

3.The Getaway for ps2:

I've heard rumours it's coming to pc aswell as ps2!!

2.MGS2!!!!

You'll be a fool not to want this!!!

1. And finally number 1 is Planetside.

This is an online FPS like UT only with a whole world to explore, from the makers of Everquest. There are four different countries involved in this HUGE war, you chose which side you want to fight for and then take part in huge battles, you can even team up with other people and go on little missions.
Anyone who likes UT will like this, anyone who likes Everquest will like this, basically everyone will like this.

What games are you looking forward to the most?

Farras.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.