GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Likes the PS3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/07/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Xbox 360 Rules"
Personally I hate the PS3 because it is enourmous the controller is doing nothing for the console and Sony as they all ways do they are making empty promises.
what do you acspect after all it is Sony.
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I was really looking forward to it, until I found out that Sony's E3 demos were in actual fact, just fancy FMV made up from technology that won't even be in the console. I think Sony are just too untrustworthy after this, and their PS2 breaking down after the warranty expired (I'm on my third one). If GTA is going to appear on the 360 at some point, I won't be getting a PS3.
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
Sony make empty promises... but they can spell.
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Its not important but have read that the cell has dropped one if its processors, so now will have seven.
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Xbox 360 Rules"
thenamechanger wrote:
> No, GTA has actually already been licensed for Xbox 360, perhaps
> before PS3

Yeah GTA has already been licensed.
I have heard from rockstar that they maybe releasing the next GTA on all the consoles at the same time.
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:14
Regular
"8==="
Sony are in the habit of making empty promises.

It's called FMV and it's annoying.
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Xbox 360 Rules"
I know it is great machine but Sony is starting to make empty promises
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:11
Regular
No, GTA has actually already been licensed for Xbox 360, perhaps before PS3
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:10
"Retarded List"
If GTA and MGS turn out to be truly exclusive to PS3 then I'll probably get it once the price is halfed.
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:08
Regular
This is pure fanboy-ism

The next PS3 looks set to be a good console and (although I won't be getting one :p ) it's far too early to start saying "I hate it"

Have you ever played on one, I'll tell you, no
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:03
Regular
I wont be getting one, but I think it holds potential.

Again, it's too early to say at this stage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.