GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BOBDEFISH PRESENTS THE CURRENT GAMES RELEASE LIST FOR XBOX"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/01/01 at 22:09
Regular
Here's the list we have all being waiting for with a description of all the current data i have for each game, Enjoy people!

Armada 2
A sequel to a Dreamcast sleeper hit, other versions of the game are sporting online play so hopefully the Xbox one will as well.
Blade of Darkness 2
We've been playing the PC version of the original Blade of Darkness, and it is mighty impressive. If the sequel continues that, expect an excellent action/RPG.
Brute Force
From Digital Anvil, the company behind Starlancer and Freelancer.
Crash Bandicoot X
Sony's once loyal "mascot" now goes multi-platform thanks to Universal Interactive and Konami.
Dragon's Lair 3D
We saw the PC version of this little guy at the previous E3. Imagine the original Dragon's Lair done in real time using cell-shading techniques and this is what you get.
Desert Storm
Um...not much known yet.
The Devil Inside
A dark and twisted third-person action game. The PC version was pretty decent.
The Druid King
Here is a quiet looking title that may make a big splash.
F1 World Grand Prix 2
From Video System, this should satisfy fans of Formula One...for a little while at least.
Halo
Bungie's highly anticipated first-person action fest is headed to the Xbox, and you will want this game.
Jurassic Park X
Presumably based upon the upcoming Jurassic Park 3, this is another one of the titles that Universal and Konami will be brining to the Xbox.
Knockout Kings
EA's flagship boxing title.
Last Ninja: The Return
Not much info on this one yet, but if it has Ninjas in it there could be a good game inside.
Madden
With EA on board, it's happening.
Malice
Argonaut (the talent behind Star Fox and Croc) bring this very colorful and bizarre platformer exclusively to Xbox. In it, you play a cute little girl with a really big hammer.
Metal Gear X
Ah, the controversial Metal Gear X. According to the press release that announced the title, this will presumably be a port of the upcoming Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

Sun 21/01/01 at 21:45
black&white is scheduled for the release as well
Sun 21/01/01 at 14:47
Yes, there's a word limit on messages in these forums 250 words, that's why i had to use two postings.

And yes X Box is going to have a load of games we have been promised for years because its excited the programmers!
Sat 20/01/01 at 01:13
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"

Blimey... Isnt this the next in the C64's Last Nija games series? ... I heard they were making another one...

Speaking of which Argonaut promised to make another StarGlider game (after the last appeard on a TV gameshow!) :)
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:15
Regular
Word limit...?
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:13
NEWS JUST IN......

XBOX VERSION OF FINAL FANTASY X IS EXPECTED NEAR RELEASE

MORE DETAILS AS THEY EMERGE

Cheers for reading and lookign at my messages

Bobdefish
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:10
Here are the rest of the games i couldn't fit in because of the word limit:

Mutant Chronicles: Warzone Online
As one of the first real-time strategy games announced for the Xbox, this will also be one of the first online titles.
New Legends
An epic action/adventure from some of the great minds behind Jedi Knight. One of the most promising looking Xbox titles yet.
Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey
Yet another blow to the PS2 was the defection of Oddworld to the Xbox. Originally a major PS2 title, Munch's Odyssey tells the story of what happens when a new character named Munch teams up with our old pal, Abe.
Republic
One of Eidos' first titles for the system.
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Play the prince of thieves in this Xbox title.
Silent Hill X
This one was shown on the Xbox third party demo reel at the third party announcement, and Konami officially confirmed it shortly thereafter. According to the footage that was shown, it will be a port of the upcoming Silent Hill 2.
SSX
Yup, the awesome PS2 racer is on the way to the Xbox, but will it be a special edition or sequel?
The Thing
The horror classic is on the way to the Xbox, and we couldn't be happier.
Title Defense
The Xbox's other prizefighter.
Tomb Raider
Really, do we need to explain this one to you?
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
One of the best video games ever made comes to the Xbox will full online play and tournaments!
Tyco R/C
Race radio controlled race cars in this cute little racing game.
The Unholy
First person shooter + gore + Xbox = happy kiddies.
V.I.P
Play as a bodyguard for hire in this action title based on the "popular" television show.
WWF Raw Is War
The Rock comes to Xbox in a wrestling game being specifically designed for the console. Grab clothing, throw your opponent into the crowd, and fight back stage in what will definitely be one of the biggest hits on the new console.
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:09
Here's the list we have all being waiting for with a description of all the current data i have for each game, Enjoy people!

Armada 2
A sequel to a Dreamcast sleeper hit, other versions of the game are sporting online play so hopefully the Xbox one will as well.
Blade of Darkness 2
We've been playing the PC version of the original Blade of Darkness, and it is mighty impressive. If the sequel continues that, expect an excellent action/RPG.
Brute Force
From Digital Anvil, the company behind Starlancer and Freelancer.
Crash Bandicoot X
Sony's once loyal "mascot" now goes multi-platform thanks to Universal Interactive and Konami.
Dragon's Lair 3D
We saw the PC version of this little guy at the previous E3. Imagine the original Dragon's Lair done in real time using cell-shading techniques and this is what you get.
Desert Storm
Um...not much known yet.
The Devil Inside
A dark and twisted third-person action game. The PC version was pretty decent.
The Druid King
Here is a quiet looking title that may make a big splash.
F1 World Grand Prix 2
From Video System, this should satisfy fans of Formula One...for a little while at least.
Halo
Bungie's highly anticipated first-person action fest is headed to the Xbox, and you will want this game.
Jurassic Park X
Presumably based upon the upcoming Jurassic Park 3, this is another one of the titles that Universal and Konami will be brining to the Xbox.
Knockout Kings
EA's flagship boxing title.
Not much info on this one yet, but if it has Ninjas in it there could be a good game inside.
Madden
With EA on board, it's happening.
Malice
Argonaut (the talent behind Star Fox and Croc) bring this very colorful and bizarre platformer exclusively to Xbox. In it, you play a cute little girl with a really big hammer.
Metal Gear X
Ah, the controversial Metal Gear X. According to the press release that announced the title, this will presumably be a port of the upcoming Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.