GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best Xbox Games of all Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/07/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Xbox 360 Rules"
Write what Xbox game you think is the best of all time
Mine is:
Halo 2
Half-life 2
Doom 3
Sun 07/08/05 at 11:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
jerocks9 wrote:
> I cant believe you even bought Uefa When you can have Pro Evo?!

I had Pro Evo before I bought UEFA. I still rank UEFA ahead of the other football games out there. Sure it uses the FIFA engine, but it has been improved - for the better! In fact, FIFA 2006 better have the same cornering system as UEFA - otherwise I'm not buying it.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:42
Regular
Hard to choose just one, but my personal favourites are...

Splinter Cell : Chaos Theory
Hitman 2
Fable
Ninja Gaiden
GTA : San Andreas
Tiger Woods 2005
Timesplitters : Future Perfect
Mercenaries
Fri 05/08/05 at 13:35
Regular
Mike Swade wrote:
> San Andreas I'd have to say.
>
> Lately I've just taken jets as high as they'll go and then jumped
> out. Free falling for several thousand feet before pulling the
> parachute chord. It's more fun than it sounds.

Or for a challenge fly over a small piece of (deep) water and jump out. Don't open the parachute, instead try and guide your falling into the water. Who knows, it could start a new extreme sport; "Extreme Sky Diving". Although it's extreme enough for me already.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:49
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I cant believe you even bought Uefa When you can have Pro Evo?! I didnt know Half Life 2 was even out on the Xbox so you cant include it, even tho the PC version is very good.
Mine would be

Star Wars Battlefront (looking forward to the new one!)
Ninja Gaiden
Red Dead Revolver
Halo (6am release day)
Pro Evo
San Andreas
Amped
Project Gotham
XIII
Splinter Cell

Not in any order just a few that stood out for me When i first played them.
Tue 02/08/05 at 10:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I want that game - just can't afford it right now. However, currently playing UEFA Champions League 04/05 and that is one of the best football games on the xbox. just because it is good fun.
Tue 02/08/05 at 10:38
Regular
"Swivel!"
San Andreas I'd have to say.

Lately I've just taken jets as high as they'll go and then jumped out. Free falling for several thousand feet before pulling the parachute chord. It's more fun than it sounds.
Tue 02/08/05 at 00:38
Regular
"8==="
Yeah. I have Arx Fatalis but have yet to play it.

I have a scary amount of games to get through, might even put me off getting a 360 until early 2006.
Tue 02/08/05 at 00:27
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Hedfix wrote:
> Today I fired up Enclave again after BG's post reminded me of it.

I like Enclave. It's quite basic, and some of the levels [on the first play-through] had me wringing the controllers neck, but I like it. Good atmosphere. I was looking forward to the sequel, until it vanished into nevermore.

And I remembered Arx Fatalis today. Went to buy it but couldn't find it. Must be a tenner by now.
Mon 01/08/05 at 23:21
Regular
"8==="
My best game changes on a day to day basis as what I feel like playing changes.

Today I fired up Enclave again after BG's post reminded me of it.
Mon 01/08/05 at 23:19
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
The Rainbow series, Halo, Rallisport 2, Oh and splinter Cell, they're my best games( and Ghost Recon 2) I dont have many of the new ones though....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.