GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Panic buying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 23:35
Regular
I dunno about your local supermarket, but the one i work in (morrisons) has had its customers "panic buying" bottled water becasue of the war. WTF? We've been absolutely hammered the last few days down the drinks aisle, and today we had a delivery of bottled water that would usually last in excess of a week.

Thing i want to know is though, is why are they not "panic buying" toilet paper...As they seem to be themselves...
Tue 25/03/03 at 00:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
If it gets *that* bad, we could just drink the sea.

"Bottled Pacific Ocean"

"Bermuda Triangle Waters"

"Fizzy Atlantic"
Tue 25/03/03 at 00:08
Regular
"95% organic"
er-no wrote:
> I now have four prostitutes downstairs...
>
> ...anybody?

Your mum, your sister, your gran and your hamster?

; )
Tue 25/03/03 at 00:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
I panicked brought.

I now have four prostitutes downstairs...

...anybody?
Mon 24/03/03 at 23:59
Regular
"95% organic"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Why would the war in Iraq possibly affect water supplies over here?

I think its a fear of potential terrorist repercussions: poison in reservoirs, dirty bombs etc...

In the event of such an attack, I think panic-buying of video games would be more appropriate. If I'm gonna be holed up in a sellotape-sealed room for 2 months I'm gonna need plenty of high calibre entertainment.
Mon 24/03/03 at 23:39
Regular
No idea. Thats the "general public" for ya though...
Mon 24/03/03 at 23:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Why would the war in Iraq possibly affect water supplies over here?
Mon 24/03/03 at 23:35
Regular
I dunno about your local supermarket, but the one i work in (morrisons) has had its customers "panic buying" bottled water becasue of the war. WTF? We've been absolutely hammered the last few days down the drinks aisle, and today we had a delivery of bottled water that would usually last in excess of a week.

Thing i want to know is though, is why are they not "panic buying" toilet paper...As they seem to be themselves...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.