GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hamster Feed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 20:42
Regular
The soft furry rodents, one wouldn’t expect such a delectable taste from such a creature. Their soft fur, their delicate bodies. It’s an almost sexual feeling, as I tear through the loose skin, into the insides.

While they squeal, for mercy.

My eyes glow, so extraordinary.

Started not long ago, in a pet shop joint where I used to work. This particular hamster intrigued me. It stared at me, I stared him out. Almost intimidated by this mindless fiend. I opened the cage gently, it was more than willing to jump onto my hand, it tried to bite me, but I bit into its spinal chord before it could grasp.

So delicate, this animal, yet so intricate, so scrumptious.

My compassion for these animals grew, I moved onto more differenced tastes, the young hamsters, so sweet, but too small for my hunger.

I watch gleefully as they play in their cage, unknowing of their fate. My sinister mind plays the last incident over and over. More enticed, I open the cage

The creatures so delicate.

The pure thrill as I take the first bite, the cry of the beast as it realises what is happening…

As I swallow the final pieces of the, now peaceful rodent, I whisper the words,

‘I Love you’…
Tue 25/03/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Not your monkey"
*keeps his distance*
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you're like Jesus, as you tagline suggests, are you saying that Jesus ate Hamsters?

Christ, no wonder they nailed him up, the sicko!
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:58
"possibly impossible"
Some posts make me want to laugh, some make me want to cry, others make me want to run.

This post just made me want to phone the RSPCA...

...Nice.
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:42
Regular
"QPR 1974"
The soft furry rodents, one wouldn’t expect such a delectable taste from such a creature. Their soft fur, their delicate bodies. It’s an almost sexual feeling, as I tear through the loose skin, into the insides.

While they squeal, for mercy.

My eyes glow, so extraordinary.

Started not long ago, in a pet shop joint where I used to work. This particular hamster intrigued me. It stared at me, I stared him out. Almost intimidated by this mindless fiend. I opened the cage gently, it was more than willing to jump onto my hand, it tried to bite me, but I bit into its spinal chord before it could grasp.

So delicate, this animal, yet so intricate, so scrumptious.

My compassion for these animals grew, I moved onto more differenced tastes, the young hamsters, so sweet, but too small for my hunger.

I watch gleefully as they play in their cage, unknowing of their fate. My sinister mind plays the last incident over and over. More enticed, I open the cage

The creatures so delicate.

The pure thrill as I take the first bite, the cry of the beast as it realises what is happening…

As I swallow the final pieces of the, now peaceful rodent, I whisper the words,

‘I Love you’…

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.