GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Busted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 12:13
Regular
I was in Tesco's on saturday night and me and a mate were looking through the CDs (you can be lucky in Tesco, though not very often), and we saw the Busted CD. My mate pointed at it and joked "Ooh look, your favourite"

I instantly thought if this great joke in which I'd punch the rack of CDs and say "Now it's busted!" in a comedy manner.

Only I diddn't mean to actually smash the case... I'd put a massive crack right across the front of the case!

I said my comedy line, and then we both ran away.

Guilt-ful as I am for such an act of accidental vandalism, I can't help but feel cleansed, content in the knowledge that because the box was cracked, that particular copy might not sell, and the little girl that was going to have it might get something decent.
Mon 24/03/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I was in Tesco's on saturday night and me and a mate were looking through the CDs (you can be lucky in Tesco, though not very often), and we saw the Busted CD. My mate pointed at it and joked "Ooh look, your favourite"

I instantly thought if this great joke in which I'd punch the rack of CDs and say "Now it's busted!" in a comedy manner.

Only I diddn't mean to actually smash the case... I'd put a massive crack right across the front of the case!

I said my comedy line, and then we both ran away.

Guilt-ful as I am for such an act of accidental vandalism, I can't help but feel cleansed, content in the knowledge that because the box was cracked, that particular copy might not sell, and the little girl that was going to have it might get something decent.
Mon 24/03/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Good to see you doing your part for the community ;-)
Mon 24/03/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I did similar with a Bryan Adams single.
I paid for it then smashed it and gave it back to the shopkeep with a cleanser "thanks" and left.

Sure I contributed to his pockmarked profit, but it made me feel good.
Mon 24/03/03 at 12:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Vandal.
Mon 24/03/03 at 12:30
"Darkness, always"
hehe
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:36
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:
> I did similar with a Bryan Adams single.
> I paid for it then smashed it and gave it back to the shopkeep with a
> cleanser "thanks" and left.
>
> Sure I contributed to his pockmarked profit, but it made me feel good.

Good effort matey. If I was a billionaire I'd get one of my mates to release a crappy Chrimbo song each year and buy the 100,000-200,000 singles it would require to get to NO 1. That'll stop the sick puppies from getting Lovely Daniel or Happy Pete to the top slot with efforts like "I love love, you love love, don't you love" and "Isn't it nice and snuggly inside on a Snowy day with the people I love".
Mon 24/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Rock On! Be GREAT to see some non-pop stuff at Crimbo no1- how about a remix of Korn's Jingle Balls?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.