GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Oscars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 11:09
Regular
Michael Moore booed for exercising his constitutional right to free speech yet Roman Polanski, wanted for statutory rape in the US is applauded?
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Michael Moore booed for exercising his constitutional right to free speech yet Roman Polanski, wanted for statutory rape in the US is applauded?
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:12
"Darkness, always"
Well, I've aired my views on celebrities usging the Oscars as a political soapbox, when we have no knowledge of how well informed they are on the situation. I just shake my head at the whole thing.
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:21
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yes, but who cares when Chicago won 6 oscars!!!!!1!!
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:24
"Darkness, always"
*shakes head some more*
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Nice to see the excellent Ghibli anime film Spirited Away win for Best Animated Feature. It beats all those crappy Disney ones into submission that's for sure.
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:46
Regular
I didn't like the politcal talk much, everyone's entitled to say what they think, but not on live television shown all over the world. Michael Moore got clapped and booed I think.

As for Spirited Away, a much deserved win and Jonathan Woss a fellow anime fan knew it. Online polls had Ice Age predicted to win with 46% followed by Lilo & Stitch with 25%, Spirited Away only had 17% but proved everyone wrong. Punters in Las Vegas knew better with Spirited Away with odds of 2 -1. This Oscar win will mean a much deserved high profile release in UK cinemas everywhere. Nice one Studio Ghibli.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.