GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saddam - Busted!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 03:42
Regular
Just heard on ITV News Channel that coalition troops have discovered a 100-acre chemical weapons factory 100 miles south of Baghdad.
Mon 24/03/03 at 03:42
"High polygon count"
Just heard on ITV News Channel that coalition troops have discovered a 100-acre chemical weapons factory 100 miles south of Baghdad.
Mon 24/03/03 at 03:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, I don't know about you, but I’m really shocked.
Mon 24/03/03 at 03:48
"High polygon count"
Do I detect a slight note of sarcasm?
Mon 24/03/03 at 03:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, you caught me...there was a little sarcasm.
Mon 24/03/03 at 10:53
"High polygon count"
Of course, this does raise one critical question...

If this does prove to be a chemical weapons factory - which from updated reports seems likely, as there were military personnel stationed there, (including a General), it was camoflaged, and apparently had quite high security - then Saddam will know that we know he has chemical weapons.

Assuming that the only reason he hasn't used such weapons so far is because it would have been an admission of guilt, does that mean he will now use them?
Mon 24/03/03 at 10:56
"Darkness, always"
According to the Beeb, thus far it's nothing more than a "chemical plant", so it could be producing anything from soap and shampoo to rat poison.
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:26
"High polygon count"
But why would you go to such lengths to camoflage a soap factory? 'Sand casting' to obscure it from the ground, and also camoflaged from the air.

Why would it (reportedly) have high security?

Why would it be 90 miles out in the desert?

What's the significance of leaving troops to defend a soap factory? (I use the term 'defend' loosely, as they apparently surrendered!)

I accept nothing is proven yet, but it seems highly suspicious.
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:42
"Darkness, always"
Could easily be a simple diversion to slow the rampaging US troops while Saddam uses the US's own gun-ho attitude as fuel to whip the Iraqi people into a righteous frenzy.
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:46
"High polygon count"
Heh. Can't deny that!

"Hammer time, baby! Hammer time!"

"Here come da hammer!"

Err... and so on.

Pull out all the troops and send in John Rambo, that's what I say.

Eh? What do you mean "fictional character"?
Mon 24/03/03 at 12:01
"High polygon count"
Back on a serious note... the equipment of dead Iraqi troops has been found to contain gasmasks to protect against nerve gas.

Again no proof in itself, but as allied troops don't need use chemical weapons, why would they feel the need for them unless...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.