GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Release Dates"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/01/01 at 13:22
Regular
Please can some one tell me where I can find reliable release dates for PS2 games.
Fri 19/12/08 at 18:30
Regular
St.Austell the largest Town in Cornwall,0ver 22,000 residents, no carnival,very few annual events, sounds that are often heard echoing around st.austell bay, well lets not just talk about it, lets do something about it. In January 2009 i am planing on getting together a few friends and people who have been there and start planning a annual local event. Of course the final plan will depend on the direction of the formed committee but your input and views are also needed to direct the committee in the direction of what the majority of the public wants.
Sat 20/01/01 at 23:21
Regular
You could also try Dailyradar.com
Fri 19/01/01 at 22:41
Regular
As he asked for accurate results, I recommend magazines such as PSM2, or he could try asking in stores that know what they are talking about. (i.e. not Dixons).
Fri 19/01/01 at 13:57
Regular
"Complete Banker"
If you look on the menu
<----------

It's about 5 down from 'Special reserve discount store' heading.

Other than that check out PSx/Ps2 magazines. However these are not 100% accurate as release dates are subject to change ie GT3.....
Fri 19/01/01 at 13:22
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Please can some one tell me where I can find reliable release dates for PS2 games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.