GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"america is our worst enemy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/03 at 21:23
Regular
i keep a close eye on the news, and ive come to the conclusion that when the british and the americans go to war, it always ends up with our own troops being killed by american vehicle c***-ups, friendly fire, tech malfunctions and all that sort of stuff. why?

1> British plane being shot down by AMERICAN weapon
2> British troops killed in AMERICAN Seaking chopper crash
3> in the last gulf war the largest amount of kills in one go was acheived by friendly fire from the AMERICANS
4> The AMERICANS are pushing us into war deeper and deeper

i dunno if my facts are 100% right but im not too fond of the yanks right now......
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:45
Regular
"I ush!"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
>
> 1British plane being shot down by AMERICAN weapon
> 2British troops killed in AMERICAN Seaking chopper crash

I thought the two Seaking choppers that crashed into one another belonged to the RAF. Dunno what sort of chopper the American one was (the first accident) but it wasn't a Seaking.

> 3in the last gulf war the largest amount of kills in one go was
> acheived by friendly fire from the AMERICANS

I'm not entirely sure but I thought that the total number of allied forces killed in the gulf war was 48, all of which were in friendly fire incidents. Since then I believe that there has been a lot of work done to improve communication.

> 4The AMERICANS are pushing us into war deeper and deeper
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
UrkiE-UK wrote:

> 1British plane being shot down by AMERICAN weapon

It was shot down my a patriot missile. All the allied aircrafts send out a signal to show that they are 'friendly', the patriot missile then checks the signal and if no friendly signal is recieved it locks onto the target and fires if it gets within a certain range.
It appears the plane didn't send out the signal or the patriot didn't recive it. Just a horrible accident.

Wars are terrible times and human lives will be lost.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
UrkiE-UK wrote:

> 4The AMERICANS are pushing us into war deeper and deeper

They're not pushing anyone into war at all. They've said before they didn't need anyone to help them but Blair has chosen to help them.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:23
Regular
i keep a close eye on the news, and ive come to the conclusion that when the british and the americans go to war, it always ends up with our own troops being killed by american vehicle c***-ups, friendly fire, tech malfunctions and all that sort of stuff. why?

1> British plane being shot down by AMERICAN weapon
2> British troops killed in AMERICAN Seaking chopper crash
3> in the last gulf war the largest amount of kills in one go was acheived by friendly fire from the AMERICANS
4> The AMERICANS are pushing us into war deeper and deeper

i dunno if my facts are 100% right but im not too fond of the yanks right now......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.