GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rooooooooney!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/03 at 17:24
Regular
What an equaliser!

Now go get the winner!!!!!
Wed 26/03/03 at 15:17
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
As an Arsenal fan, having Cygan in the team is highly worrying. This is purely because he's absolute rubbish.
He should not be allowed to perform the way he has done recently in the Premiership. If you look at the stats, we have had a very bad record when Cygan has started.

It's also worrying when you consider Arsenal's defense. It's got to be our weak point. Campbell and Keown are fantastic, but with two incredibly untrustworthy players available to replace them (Cygan and Stepanovs) it's evident Wenger was wrong to get rid of Upson. In the summer, I should think defense is top priority. Keown's old and won't last as long as Campbell, so replacement is urgently needed.

To be honest (although, coming from an Arsenal supporter) we have one of the best defences in the Premiership when our back line looks like this:
Lauren, Campbell, Keown, Cole.

Hopefully, Wenger will have his hopes set on signing Mexes from Auxurre or Van Buyten from Marseille, is it?
Both high-quality defenders, and we need them.

Well, that's my point of view.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:12
"High polygon count"
Cygan does seem to be finding it tough lately, since he came back from injury.

But when he first signed for us, he was in outstanding form and a rock-solid defender. Hopefully he'll get back to that soon.
Tue 25/03/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Great goal (even if Arsénal got the winner)! :D

I still think this guy's vastly-over-rated, though!

I still don't see what all the fuss is about Cygan, after all the Arsénal fans have been going on about him, ever since you signed him...??
He's average, French - and nothing more!

He's not a solid and ever-reliable rock-hard centre-back - and he seemed to just cack himself as soon as Rooney ran at him with the ball!
In the game at Highbury, I hope van Nistelrooy does the same! :D

I don't know who's over-rated more... Rooney, or Cygan???
Mon 24/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Utterly crap season for Villa. Our Home form seems to be good, but our Away form is absolutly dismal.

Good Points:

- Beating Luton 3-0
- Beating Oxford 3-0
- Beating Preston 5-0
- Beating Blackburn 3-0
- Beating FC Zurich 3-0
- Beating Middlesbrough 5-2
- Beating WBA 2-1
- Beating West Ham 4-1
- Beating Charlton 2-0

Bad Points

- Letting Birmingham beat us twice, never mind once.
- Losing to Man City 3-1
- Away Form
- Losing to Charlton 3-0
- Losing to Man City 3-1
Mon 24/03/03 at 16:48
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Everon have a good defence with players such as Stubbs, Watson and
> Wright. You don't get whipped if you have a lousy defence. I think
> Watson and Stubbs should be called up for England. And Alan Thompson,
> James Beattie, and...(Gibbers on for hours)

i would defo say yes to stubbs in the england squad but i think there the current players are better than watson, although he is still a good player
Mon 24/03/03 at 16:36
Alexj17.uk wrote:
> I am sorry but we did not get battered in that match, if you had
> wathced it we did not deserve to loose. even SIR alex fergo said
> himself the score did not relefct the match

You conceded 3 goals in a very short space of time. I'd call that getting over-run in the closing minutes. Maybe given the performance the scoreline is harsh, but football matches run for 90 minutes plus injury time, and the team has to perform for every minute of it, otherwise they'll suffer.
Mon 24/03/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Everon have a good defence with players such as Stubbs, Watson and Wright. You don't get whipped if you have a lousy defence. I think Watson and Stubbs should be called up for England. And Alan Thompson, James Beattie, and...(Gibbers on for hours)
Mon 24/03/03 at 16:28
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Alexj17.uk wrote:
> we aint been battered in any game
>
> Man Utd 3-0 Everton

I am sorry but we did not get battered in that match, if you had wathced it we did not deserve to loose. even SIR alex fergo said himself the score did not relefct the match

> Chelsea 4-1 Everton

of i was wrong about that one
Mon 24/03/03 at 16:06
"Darkness, always"
Alexj17.uk wrote:
> we aint been battered in any game

Man Utd 3-0 Everton
Chelsea 4-1 Everton
Mon 24/03/03 at 16:04
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Yet another unlucky mathc for EVERTON

this has been a great season. Unlike other seasons where if everton lost i was gutted because we played crap but this season we aint been battered in any game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.