GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An Announcement - Gone, But Not Forgotten..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/03 at 12:28
Regular
Sometimes a person changes in light of events that have happened. Sometimes, a person is forced to change when events run their course or dictate a person must change in order to accommodate the new changes.

SR forum members, the latter has happened to me. Changes in my life mean that I can no longer frequent the forums as I used to.

I don't want to divulge what transpired to force such a radical change but, let me reassure, you it is a change for the better. I received some news on Friday that meant I have to re-examine my life.

As a result of this, my posting on this forum will be left behind and no longer will I be able to contribute any constructive (or generally inane) opinions.

I might envisage a time when I'll be able to go back to regularly posting stuff, but I doubt it. I migth have the odd occassional post a few times a week but nowhere resembling the volume of posts I've managed since becoming a member of the forums.

So, fare thee well, SR members - my short reign is over!

Until we meet again?

Unbeliever.
Sun 23/03/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Sometimes a person changes in light of events that have happened. Sometimes, a person is forced to change when events run their course or dictate a person must change in order to accommodate the new changes.

SR forum members, the latter has happened to me. Changes in my life mean that I can no longer frequent the forums as I used to.

I don't want to divulge what transpired to force such a radical change but, let me reassure, you it is a change for the better. I received some news on Friday that meant I have to re-examine my life.

As a result of this, my posting on this forum will be left behind and no longer will I be able to contribute any constructive (or generally inane) opinions.

I might envisage a time when I'll be able to go back to regularly posting stuff, but I doubt it. I migth have the odd occassional post a few times a week but nowhere resembling the volume of posts I've managed since becoming a member of the forums.

So, fare thee well, SR members - my short reign is over!

Until we meet again?

Unbeliever.
Sun 23/03/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Tata.
Sun 23/03/03 at 12:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
:0(
Sun 23/03/03 at 12:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Fairwell, may your quest not be in vain.
Sun 23/03/03 at 12:51
Why, what are you doing...
are you going on a secret mission???
Sun 23/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Lost a testicle? I felt the same way when it happened to me...
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:13
Regular
Whatever the changes are, so long as you keep listening to the Stone Roses, you'll be just fine! :-)
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:15
"Darkness, always"
Gah!

Don't leave me alone here with these gibbons!

Farewell mate.
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Gah!
>
> Don't leave me alone here with these gibbons!

muuuh

I'm here
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Well, all the best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.