GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/01/01 at 21:58
Regular
I was hoping to win for my first time but I just saw what Dan2k1 has contributed!!!
Thu 18/12/08 at 20:15
Regular
[B]St.Austell the largest Town in Cornwall,0ver 22,000 resiidents, no carnival,very few annual events, sounds that are often heard echoing around st.austell bay, well lets not just talk about it lets do something about it. In January 2009 i am planing on getting together a few friends and people who have ben there and start planning a annual local event. Of course the final plan will depend on the direction of the formed committee but your input and views are also needed to direct the committee in the direction of what the majority of the public wants.
Sat 20/01/01 at 02:00
Regular
Ah I see the problem. I recommend using lots of facts about some random things (toasters, ERIEYE radar, giraffe lovemaking techniques, you know the usual), and generally sounding like you know what you're on about (so my PC has a 1 billion gogahertz processor with microwave chip and I'm wondering how to augment the plasma drive, can anyone help me). So far it's worked for me. Been here a fews days, and won a game and a DVD.
I think I was the first person to pre-order Blade of Darkness back in November (although the release date did read december, grrr @"*% and other such expletives). Careful though, I have seen that some people seem to lack a sense of humour!
Sat 20/01/01 at 01:49
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I think I should win!... I've only just arrived, I failed to start any threads or reviews of concequence, I've openly mocked the game-a-day prize and most of my input is incorrect and erronius and at best makes absolutly no sense at all... But when I was youg, all I wanted to be was the first guy on the list to have pre-orderd Black & White... :)

-- Why isn't there mouse flavored cat food.
Thu 18/01/01 at 22:14
Regular
Maybe a little piece.
Thu 18/01/01 at 22:12
Not even the fat on the outside?
Thu 18/01/01 at 22:06
Regular
Not a single piece.
Thu 18/01/01 at 22:06
Sorry about moaning SNIPER, and cheers for the complimant ANT it's just I thought my topic was big, I nearly fainted when I saw his!
Thu 18/01/01 at 22:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
SNIPER wrote:
> Yeah but if you moan anymore! YOU WON@T WIN A PIECE OF BACON

What does "WON@T" mean??
Thu 18/01/01 at 22:03
Regular
Yeah but if you moan anymore! YOU WON@T WIN A PIECE OF BACON
Thu 18/01/01 at 22:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
He won today, so it's not likely. And also, yours is probably more original. Remember, it's quality, not quantity.

Although Dan's message was full of quality...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.