GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"phi11ip"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/03/03 at 21:15
Regular
Hey dude

I know that mine and your site are in the same category but i was wondering if you would like to help me out with a flash application? I have no money to offer you but you could put at the end of the application something like made by phi11ip visit his site or something like that if you agree. anyway if you do want to here is what i want.

I want a application of a stickman and when you hold a button which is above the man he runs. In one of the corners it will say how far the man has travelled. Then when the person lets go of the button he stops running and it comes up you made the funrunner travel (distance he travelled) and there should be a high score board maybe of the top ten distances. Then when that's all finished the person should have the option to tell their friends.

So are you up for it?

Email me, add me to msn or post back here if you are interested.
[email protected]
Sat 22/03/03 at 21:15
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Hey dude

I know that mine and your site are in the same category but i was wondering if you would like to help me out with a flash application? I have no money to offer you but you could put at the end of the application something like made by phi11ip visit his site or something like that if you agree. anyway if you do want to here is what i want.

I want a application of a stickman and when you hold a button which is above the man he runs. In one of the corners it will say how far the man has travelled. Then when the person lets go of the button he stops running and it comes up you made the funrunner travel (distance he travelled) and there should be a high score board maybe of the top ten distances. Then when that's all finished the person should have the option to tell their friends.

So are you up for it?

Email me, add me to msn or post back here if you are interested.
[email protected]
Sat 22/03/03 at 21:16
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
this is cheeseman under bro's name
Sun 23/03/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You do realise I'm crap at flash?

All I've done is basic animations where you just move an object around the screen!

It would take me years just to design the stickman let alone do all the rest!

I'm an 'expert' at making things move from one side of the screen to the other...

That's about it...
Sun 23/03/03 at 17:00
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
thanks anyway
Sun 23/03/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
That's really not that hard to do you know.
Sun 23/03/03 at 19:48
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I have decided to attempt it myself then (and prob fail miserably)
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Turbonutter wrote:
> That's really not that hard to do you know.

But I know nothing!

It's impossible for me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.