GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eddie Murphy as the Joker & Labeouf as Robin in Batman 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/12/08 at 14:11
Regular
The Sun

The Sun were right last time but I really hope this rumour is nothing more. Murphy as the joker? That's gonna be worse than Jim Carrey, which of his recent movies have you enjoyed? Norbit? Meet Dave?Awful, awful movies.

As for Labeouf, he annoys me and I avoid all his movies.
Fri 19/12/08 at 23:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
> So ideally you'd be looking for someone fairly young who has
> been cast as a crafty killer in a previous film.

Paul Bettany

Christopher Ecclestone wouldnt be a bad choice either.
Fri 19/12/08 at 22:11
Regular
"eat toast!"
the joker was awesome in the dark knight. They should do more with him!!!

Oh wait...
Fri 19/12/08 at 12:14
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
In all honesty I think Riddler is too close to the Joker in some of his traits.
Fri 19/12/08 at 11:03
Regular
Where'd all these posts come from? :S

Anyway some good news, Murphy denies Batman 3 casting.
Fri 19/12/08 at 07:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
Comrade Alfonse wrote:

> Apparently the next will contain Cat Woman.

Sounds like a bad idea,Poison Ivy would be a better choice.
Thu 18/12/08 at 23:22
Regular
David Tennant for Riddler.

Norton is a grim choice. He should stick to curb stomping.

Apparently the next will contain Cat Woman.

I want a new Spiderman. Preferably one without dancing.
Thu 18/12/08 at 21:57
Regular
"eat toast!"
I dunno, this could be one sequel too many. The dark knight and batman begins was brilliant. Not so sure if this will be any good. Especially when we bring robin into the mix.

I suppose the riddler as a villian will be ok, its not bordering on the superhuman level like say using croc or dr freeze. But still, heres to hoping its going to be good and not a clanger.
Thu 18/12/08 at 21:02
Regular
jubbachainsaw wrote:
or Ian Smith (Harold From Neighbours)

I had to post simply to marvel at your suggested actor ^

But seriously... Edward Norton was a good suggestion...?
Thu 18/12/08 at 19:33
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
This must be rubbish as Nolan has said that his films are based on the darker side of the young Batman and would not feature a Robin. So based on this I would take the role of Labeouf with a pinch of salt.

But I seriously doubt Eddie Murphy would be chosen to be the Riddler. He would be awful, he is awful and has done nothing decent since Beverly Hills Cop which in turn didn't actually have a decent caliber of acting skills did it.

For me The Riddler would have to be Johnny Depp, Leonardo Di Caprio, Edward Norton or Ian Smith (Harold From Neighbours)
Thu 18/12/08 at 17:07
"possibly impossible"
Would have to be someone who was believably psychotic without being over the top. I'm convinced that if it was the Riddler being used it would be in a 'cop hunts killer who leaves deadly clues' style.

So ideally you'd be looking for someone fairly young who has been cast as a crafty killer in a previous film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.