GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal knocked off top"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/03/03 at 16:04
Regular
What a week for Wenger!

First knocked out of the champs league.

And now knocked off the top of the premiership for the first time in bloody ages.

What what a hat-trick from the van man.

The penalty

The "take on the whole team henry style"

And er...the deflection...

*ahem*

Come on Rooney and co!
Sat 22/03/03 at 16:04
Regular
What a week for Wenger!

First knocked out of the champs league.

And now knocked off the top of the premiership for the first time in bloody ages.

What what a hat-trick from the van man.

The penalty

The "take on the whole team henry style"

And er...the deflection...

*ahem*

Come on Rooney and co!
Sat 22/03/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
The title race is coming closer to the end and there are still 3 teams in the title race. If Arsenal lose tomorrow, everybody will be looking at the Arsenal Vs Man Uniterd game.

It might sound silly, but I honestly think Newcastle might win it this season.
Sat 22/03/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
If Newcastle play their there Cards right they could come through out on to top, Only if they beat Man utd at St James park though ^^

Oh well, Its all tense now :D

*Hands shaking*
Sat 22/03/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hi, I'm just back from the game and what a game it was !!!! Ruud van Nistelrooy was outstanding.His first goal was a brilliant penalty.For his second goal he picked the ball up just inside his own hAalf,then he got past Legwinski,then he skint a few more defenders,then he switching the ball onto his right foot at passed it past the keeper. SUPERB !!! Then to get his hat-trick,Solksjaer played a long ball through to Giggs who crossed the ball and van Nistelrooy volleyed it in,but it could have been an own goal. A HAT-TRICK FOR VAN NISTELROOY !!!

I really think that Man U will win the league this season and I think Everton will draw 1-1 with Arsenal tomorrow. COME ON UNITED !!!!

Kurt
Sun 23/03/03 at 09:27
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
kurt cobain wrote:
> I really think that Man U will win the league this season and I think
> Everton will draw 1-1 with Arsenal tomorrow. COME ON UNITED !!!!
>
> Kurt

I hope Everton can get a win- with Rooney getting the winner like he did earlier in the year. Seems to have been off form since December, but it'll be nice to see a proper comeback- has to pracice his finishing though. Moyes should play him as an AMC, not up front.
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:35
"High polygon count"
:-)
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Arsenal knocked back on top:)
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> :-)

Uh oh it's back...

;-)
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What a surprise, the Arsenal fans have crawled out the woodwork now their team has started to win again.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:02
"High polygon count"
I can't speak for the others, but the only reason I've not been around since last Saturday is because my mum was involved in a car accident.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.