GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OK, just ordered Xbox Live..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That 3-month pack with the racing game. Got sick of not being able to play Top spin, Pro Evo, Burnout 3, etc online. Here I come mo-fos, choove unleashed da furee!

EDIT: I corrected the spelling of "Burnout", but "Bunrout" would be a far better title, so I win.

Oh, and I have Ghost Recon 2, will probably get Star Wars: Battlefront 2, and maybe Halo 2 if the scars from the single-player (which prompted me to sell it) heal. Maybe Battlefield 2. What's that game with the 50 player multi? Another shooter, probably a sequel, that's all the Xbox seems to have nowadays.
Wed 03/08/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That 3-month pack with the racing game. Got sick of not being able to play Top spin, Pro Evo, Burnout 3, etc online. Here I come mo-fos, choove unleashed da furee!

EDIT: I corrected the spelling of "Burnout", but "Bunrout" would be a far better title, so I win.

Oh, and I have Ghost Recon 2, will probably get Star Wars: Battlefront 2, and maybe Halo 2 if the scars from the single-player (which prompted me to sell it) heal. Maybe Battlefield 2. What's that game with the 50 player multi? Another shooter, probably a sequel, that's all the Xbox seems to have nowadays.
Wed 03/08/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory - the co-op mode is one of the single greatest gaming inventions ever.
Purely so you and mate can pull off some of the dumbest moves ever known to mankind.
Like me & Hedfix did. A lot.
"Right, I'll take this guy and you get the other bloke wandering around in that room"
"Ok"
"Ready?"
"I fell down and now he's shooting at me"
"I'm stuck in this vent, what's happening?"
"I'm dead and they've run off"
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:29
Regular
"hulagadoo"
monkey_man wrote:
What's that game with the 50 player multi? Another shooter, probably a
> sequel, that's all the Xbox seems to have nowadays.

That would be Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ah, that was £15 in Virgin the other day, but I didn't have the money then. OK, it's on the list.
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:47
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I didnt think it was out yet?

[EDIT] http://specialreserve.co.uk/Delta-Force-Black-Ha_1374_r.html
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Not you, the other one.

SC:CT is £11.97 up the Amazon.
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:50
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ah ok.
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:50
Regular
"hulagadoo"
*double post*
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:35
Regular
Buy Halo 2, the multiplayer is much better than the single-player.
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:36
Regular
So you'll come on it right now with me then yeah?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.