GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box Games - Custom Soundtracks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 20:31
Regular
"True Gamer!"
I'm not sure why, but not many xbox games seem to take advantage of the custom soundtrack capability. Yes some of the music on the games are well orchestrated, but wouldnt it be great for once to go through a game for example, Halo, and going through a mission with one of your own songs, killing those covenant scum. Personally i think, not all, but some games should have the custom soundtrack ability. Its one of the many features that make the xbox so much better than the rest of the consoles. Do you think more xbox games should have custom soundtrack? If so, any thoughts on which ones?
Wed 03/08/05 at 22:32
Regular
I think that "War-hur-what is it good for ? absolutely nothing" would be a fitting soundtrack to Counter-Strike
Wed 03/08/05 at 22:30
Regular
"8==="
RalliSport 2 is excellent with Custom Soundtracks.

So is Counter-Strike.

Depending on how Oblivion sounds I might rip my 20+ Ozrics CD's to the drive and let them be a fitting soundtrack.
Wed 03/08/05 at 22:28
Regular
Games with good enough scores, such as Halo, don't need to be doused out with "Your mommas' a ho" type music
Wed 03/08/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'd never use custom soundtracks in the games that don't already utilise the feature anyway. Doesn't that tell you anything?
Wed 03/08/05 at 20:31
Regular
"True Gamer!"
I'm not sure why, but not many xbox games seem to take advantage of the custom soundtrack capability. Yes some of the music on the games are well orchestrated, but wouldnt it be great for once to go through a game for example, Halo, and going through a mission with one of your own songs, killing those covenant scum. Personally i think, not all, but some games should have the custom soundtrack ability. Its one of the many features that make the xbox so much better than the rest of the consoles. Do you think more xbox games should have custom soundtrack? If so, any thoughts on which ones?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.