GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would like to see......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Seeing that the DS can run games of N64/PS1 quality what games would people like to see on the DS?
Sun 07/08/05 at 17:04
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
body harvest!!! that would be well good, ahh you braught alot of good memories back there
Sun 07/08/05 at 14:10
Regular
Body Harvest.
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:55
Regular
As for the original post, Shadowman is what I would like to see.

But Shadowman is probably something I won't see :-(
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:54
Regular
gordenisagaybys wrote:
> What would i like to see? anything better than the crap out for it at
> the moment. Games are very few and far between with no games of any
> interest being made in the near future (except mario kart)

and Metroid Prime Hunters, and Snowboard kids, and Zelda, and Animal Crossing, and Nintendogs, and Super Mario Brothers etc...

> Seriously look at it, it's awful and uninspiring, and just to hold
> the damn thing causes cramp because of its unergonomic shape.

Uninspiring???????

> Sorry to slate it, I know there are some die-hard Nintendo fans out
> there and I used to be one of them, i'm just disappointed at the
> complete waste they have made of the DS when if the right games came
> out it could be a killer of a handheld.
> in my mind its a one trick pony and needs to be bolted :'^(

It has only just come out with a few nice games and with a killer line up ahead. I'll grant you, as great as Another Code, Touch and Go, Mario 64 and Wario Ware are... we have yet to see a true killer app (Meteos a little)... would be nice to see Nintendogs soon.

I don't have a DS and probably won't get one for a while. The GBA is still by far the best handheld on the market. But there is a lot of promise for the machine, don't disregard it when it hasn't even been out half a year.
Sun 07/08/05 at 11:47
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I always thought a "koopa-shell surfing" game would be cool. Riding through snowy half-pipes and dusty sand dunes on a koopa shell would be amazing. You could use the touch-screen to draw boosts on the map, but you only have a limited amount of ink (?). And ofcourse, a proper wave surfing mini-game.
Sun 07/08/05 at 01:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dead Spiders wrote:
> Syndicate!

Glad I'm not the only one who appreciated it. Fantastic game.

> And sensible soccer. Best non-analogue stick football ever.

Without a doubt. I still play it actually. On the SNES. Whenever my cousin comes down we have tournaments and the such. Sensible Soccer is truly what gaming should be about. Fun. Highly addictive, finger blistering fun.
Sun 07/08/05 at 01:26
Regular
RPG's would be brilliant the touch screen could be used to issues commands etc and change equipment etc
Apart from the "Tales of" series by Namco as that the battle system they use for that is Real time.
Sun 07/08/05 at 01:13
Regular
Syndicate!

The good old days on the mega drive.. nice.

Also, Mega-lo-Mania might work well, maybe get some use out of the touch screen too, since the pad-cursor was a bit lame.

And sensible soccer. Best non-analogue stick football ever.
Sat 06/08/05 at 23:05
Regular
a touch blast corps would be nice, but Rare.... i spose it could be done, was'nt a nintendo property was it?
Vagrant Storey from ps1 would be good.
Sat 06/08/05 at 21:32
"Tesco value"
What would i like to see? anything better than the crap out for it at the moment. Games are very few and far between with no games of any interest being made in the near future (except mario kart)

I think Nintedo were expecting people to be craving after next gen handhelds and were cashing in on people wanting to experiance something new in handhelds until PSP/Gizmondo came out.

Seriously look at it, it's awful and uninspiring, and just to hold the damn thing causes cramp because of its unergonomic shape.

Sorry to slate it, I know there are some die-hard Nintendo fans out there and I used to be one of them, i'm just disappointed at the complete waste they have made of the DS when if the right games came out it could be a killer of a handheld.
in my mind its a one trick pony and needs to be bolted :'^(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.