GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd face Real Madrid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 12:21
Regular
Gah.

Taken from the Beeb:

Holders Real Madrid will face Manchester United in the Champions League quarter-finals.
Sir Alex Ferguson's men will be away to the Spanish giants - nine-times winners of the competition - in the first leg of the double header.

The pairing against Real will see European football's two biggest names go head-to-head for the fourth time.

Whoever goes through from the tie will then face Juventus or Barcelona in the semi-finals.

Inter Milan face Valencia, Ajax Amsterdam play AC Milan, Juventus play Barcelona in the other quarter-finals.

Quarter-final draw

1. Real Madrid v Manchester United
2. Inter Milan v Valencia
3. Ajax v AC Milan
4. Juventus v Barcelona
Fri 21/03/03 at 12:21
"Darkness, always"
Gah.

Taken from the Beeb:

Holders Real Madrid will face Manchester United in the Champions League quarter-finals.
Sir Alex Ferguson's men will be away to the Spanish giants - nine-times winners of the competition - in the first leg of the double header.

The pairing against Real will see European football's two biggest names go head-to-head for the fourth time.

Whoever goes through from the tie will then face Juventus or Barcelona in the semi-finals.

Inter Milan face Valencia, Ajax Amsterdam play AC Milan, Juventus play Barcelona in the other quarter-finals.

Quarter-final draw

1. Real Madrid v Manchester United
2. Inter Milan v Valencia
3. Ajax v AC Milan
4. Juventus v Barcelona
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
All of these games look lip-smackingly good. I think football should be the winner.
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Yea, that's a great looking Quarter-final draw. 8 great teams should make for some great matches, and Real Vs Man. U could (or should) be a classic encounter.
Fri 21/03/03 at 14:29
Regular
Whoever wins it this year will defintely have deserved it looking at those ties...All top class teams.

If you wanna win the trophy you gonna have to get past real at some stage or another, so the sooner the better i say. As long as we get an away goal in the first leg we should be alright. Last time we drew 0-0 there and it seemed an "okay" result but the away goal is sooooo important. I'd rather lose 2-1 than draw 0-0, which sounds stupid but can give the other team a false sense of confidence for the 2nd leg.
Fri 21/03/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I had a feeling that United would get drawn against Real. Oh well to be the best you have to beat the best.
Fri 21/03/03 at 16:10
"Darkness, always"
Personally, I'm left with the feeling that I got when we drew Arsenal in the FA cup, in that it should have been the final.

Hopefully, we won't see the same result...
Fri 21/03/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Real have been off form recently, so United may not have such an uphill struggle as they have had vs Real in previous years.
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
COME ON UNITED !!!!!
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, indeed.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Bah!

I knew it. At the beggining of the season I said that it will be AC Milan Vs Real Madrid in the Final, and AC Milan would win. It looks as if it still could be the case, if the can get past Manchester United.

It will be a great match to watch and I hope Man United beat em.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.