GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Whistle-Nose Appreciation Society."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 23:30
Regular
Does anyone here get whistle-nose? I do occassionally and I think it's great. The best is when more than one person in a quiet room (ie a library) gets it and a non-confrontational battle between whistle-noses occurs. Imagine being in an exam and having the power to annoy all those trying to concentrate, just by breathing! The uses for whistle-nose are endless, so I've decided to start the Official Whistle-Nose Appreciation Society, which might eventually lead to some sort of whistle-nose musical scheme, where willing students are taught to play traditional folk tunes with just their noses and they can travel from place to place spreading their music and their love for whistle-nose.

And once the Royal Order of Whistle-Noses becomes an official religion, gets tax-exempt status and starts making money, that's when we'll start cloning the babies with built in whistle-nose. Naturally occuring whistle-nose is a very rare condition. Usually the whistler has to have some sort of small object (hair, dirt, etc) wedged in their nostril to produce the whistle effect, but imagine a child with the built in ability to whistle through their nose! Parents could even order a baby that plays a certain tune as it breathes, for their own enjoyment!

And the fun doesn't stop there! Whistle-nose restaraunts will serve special "Whistle-burgers", made from lumps of nostril hair and dust, so that you have the chance to get whistle-nose whilst you eat. Kids meals will come with small "nose-whistles", that attach to the bridge between nostrils and allow the child to whistle...through their nose! Each town will have a "Whistler of the Month" - the child that can make the loudest nose-whistle will get to wear the "Nose Crown" for a whole month and be the envy of all his or her friends.

Special Whistle-Nose Appreciation Society packs are available for delivery today, just £19.99. Each pack comes with enough hair and dirt to get you whistling through your nose today. You also get an introductory video that teaches you how to play musical notes through your nose, and how your nose can make money for you. All the necessary forms are provided for you to become a full-fledged member of the Appreciation Society, and remember, once we become a religion, every Tuesday is the Holy Day of Whistle-Nose. On this special day, all ordained members don their robes and march the street, whistling proudly through their noses.

So don't be left in the lurch - join the Whistle-Nose Appreciation Society today. We all do it, so why not do it with pride!
Sat 22/03/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
SOL

(Smiles out loud)

That's what it should be...

Anyway, excellent, it's amazing how you can write so much about 'Whistle-Nose!'

Yet, you mentioned food...

Again...
Sat 22/03/03 at 19:13
Regular
Scary thing is..he's probably serious.

I'll have seven!
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*cries with laughter*
I get whistle-nose when i have a cold, i got rid of it about 2 hours ago by performing a large snort though. It annoys me.
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:18
Regular
"95% organic"
I am a firm appreciator of the whistle-nose: it is truly a marvelous phenomenon. However, I have recentley started developing a multi-layered chorus of nose-whistles, a cacophony of nose-whistling, if you will, a volumatic nasal mille-feuille.

Do you have any tips on once again acheiving a single nasal whistle of clarity and definiton? Because my current nose-kazoo goes largely unappreciated.
Fri 21/03/03 at 09:38
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Why not merge with the Whistlers And Nasal Kluted Egregious Royal Society? They are due to perform the theme tune to Colonel Bogey, in C minor, at the Royal Albert Hall next Thursday. Due to the current security level, the possession of snuff is strictly forbidden and the Theatre policy is that no snotty nosed kids are allowed admission.
Fri 21/03/03 at 09:08
Regular
"¬_¬"
whistle-nose?
Thu 20/03/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Does anyone here get whistle-nose? I do occassionally and I think it's great. The best is when more than one person in a quiet room (ie a library) gets it and a non-confrontational battle between whistle-noses occurs. Imagine being in an exam and having the power to annoy all those trying to concentrate, just by breathing! The uses for whistle-nose are endless, so I've decided to start the Official Whistle-Nose Appreciation Society, which might eventually lead to some sort of whistle-nose musical scheme, where willing students are taught to play traditional folk tunes with just their noses and they can travel from place to place spreading their music and their love for whistle-nose.

And once the Royal Order of Whistle-Noses becomes an official religion, gets tax-exempt status and starts making money, that's when we'll start cloning the babies with built in whistle-nose. Naturally occuring whistle-nose is a very rare condition. Usually the whistler has to have some sort of small object (hair, dirt, etc) wedged in their nostril to produce the whistle effect, but imagine a child with the built in ability to whistle through their nose! Parents could even order a baby that plays a certain tune as it breathes, for their own enjoyment!

And the fun doesn't stop there! Whistle-nose restaraunts will serve special "Whistle-burgers", made from lumps of nostril hair and dust, so that you have the chance to get whistle-nose whilst you eat. Kids meals will come with small "nose-whistles", that attach to the bridge between nostrils and allow the child to whistle...through their nose! Each town will have a "Whistler of the Month" - the child that can make the loudest nose-whistle will get to wear the "Nose Crown" for a whole month and be the envy of all his or her friends.

Special Whistle-Nose Appreciation Society packs are available for delivery today, just £19.99. Each pack comes with enough hair and dirt to get you whistling through your nose today. You also get an introductory video that teaches you how to play musical notes through your nose, and how your nose can make money for you. All the necessary forms are provided for you to become a full-fledged member of the Appreciation Society, and remember, once we become a religion, every Tuesday is the Holy Day of Whistle-Nose. On this special day, all ordained members don their robes and march the street, whistling proudly through their noses.

So don't be left in the lurch - join the Whistle-Nose Appreciation Society today. We all do it, so why not do it with pride!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.