GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No King of the Ring this year???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
WWE will be renaming their June Pay-Per-View to "WWE Bad Blood".

No, I maybe wrong, but isn't June the month of the King of the Ring Pay Per view???

What do you think of this??? The death of KOTR, or maybe some sort of RAW vs. SmackDown PPV, the final one before they go with this 'PPV split' I read about a while ago??
Fri 21/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Spunkeh Monkeh"
Intruiging. King Of The Ring has sucked balls since 1996. Nice to see a change, but I hear you talking of 4 Raw-only PPVs. What about Smackdown? Does that mean that they have 4 of theirs aswell.

Sounds promising.
Thu 20/03/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, no King of the Ring. Bad Blood is the first of 4 'Raw only' PPVs. They say KOTR is not commercially viable or something like that.

Not only does HHH get a show to ruin, he gets PPV's to ruin as well. I just don't understand the thinking behind this.
Thu 20/03/03 at 21:04
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
What do you mean their getting rid of King of the Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
KIng of the Ring is one of the best PPVs there is, i mean KOTR has started the careers of many of the best WWE Superstars-
Edge
Brock
Austin
(erm)Kurt
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:40
Regular
I remember a PPV called WWFE Badd Bloud. (Yes, two D's). Austin came back from an injury at it...

:c\
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sounds like a Raw vs Smackdown sort of PPV...

Could be interesting...the KOTR was pretty worthless until last year, but they can''t go around giving title shots to upcoming wrestler at SummerSLma...Lesnar was a one-off.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
WWE will be renaming their June Pay-Per-View to "WWE Bad Blood".

No, I maybe wrong, but isn't June the month of the King of the Ring Pay Per view???

What do you think of this??? The death of KOTR, or maybe some sort of RAW vs. SmackDown PPV, the final one before they go with this 'PPV split' I read about a while ago??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.