GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ThE GrEaTeSt rock/metal band!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 18:00
Regular
This is just for a bit of fun. It's alot like a fantasy football team, you just take members from all different bands and piece them together for an amazing, or not so amzing but funny band.

Name: The Baboonz

1st Singer: Chester Benington(Linkin Park)-He has great vocals for a metal band and although I think he already works well with Mike Shinoeda I'd like to see him with another well known Metal singer.

2nd singer: Corey Taylor(Slipknot/Stone Sour)-As I already said I'd like to see Chester with another metal singer and who better than the man from Slipknot. He's well known for amazing metal voice and with Stone Sour proved he can do slower music.

Drumer: Joey Jordison(Slipknot/Murder Dolls)-Again the man from Slipknot who better he's probabley one of the best drumers out there on some of the Slipknot early songs you cant even keep up with his druming in your head.

Lead Guitarist: The one from Red Hot Chilli Peppers-It's the RHCP again who better.

Bass Guitar: Dave Grohl(Nirvanna/Foo Fighters)-He's gotta go in the band somewhere he is the king of music videos.

DJ: Liam Howlet(The Prodigy)-He does just about everything in prodigy and they had two number one hits, so it seems only right.

Dancers: No1: The Cheaky girls-Thjere just so funny there a joke just sit there and laugh.
No2:Tenacious D-They are the kings of rock and comedy.
Fri 21/03/03 at 10:02
gaysq
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:25
Regular
"¬_¬"
I tell we have a Slipknot fanboy here... to think, the lead singer of Slipknot can actually sing!? What a joke!

Nono, the best singers in the world are:

Steve Harwell (lead singer of Smash Mouth)
Jack Black (lead singer of Tenacious D)
'Kahn' (lead singer Kamelot)
Michael Jackson. I mean, come on!

Tenacious D are the best at everything.
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:00
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
This is just for a bit of fun. It's alot like a fantasy football team, you just take members from all different bands and piece them together for an amazing, or not so amzing but funny band.

Name: The Baboonz

1st Singer: Chester Benington(Linkin Park)-He has great vocals for a metal band and although I think he already works well with Mike Shinoeda I'd like to see him with another well known Metal singer.

2nd singer: Corey Taylor(Slipknot/Stone Sour)-As I already said I'd like to see Chester with another metal singer and who better than the man from Slipknot. He's well known for amazing metal voice and with Stone Sour proved he can do slower music.

Drumer: Joey Jordison(Slipknot/Murder Dolls)-Again the man from Slipknot who better he's probabley one of the best drumers out there on some of the Slipknot early songs you cant even keep up with his druming in your head.

Lead Guitarist: The one from Red Hot Chilli Peppers-It's the RHCP again who better.

Bass Guitar: Dave Grohl(Nirvanna/Foo Fighters)-He's gotta go in the band somewhere he is the king of music videos.

DJ: Liam Howlet(The Prodigy)-He does just about everything in prodigy and they had two number one hits, so it seems only right.

Dancers: No1: The Cheaky girls-Thjere just so funny there a joke just sit there and laugh.
No2:Tenacious D-They are the kings of rock and comedy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.