GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The three minute warning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 23:33
Regular
Today with the whole going to war thing in the air I asked a mate what he would do if he heard the three minute warning.

He said what's that sound like then.

I was like erm.... dunno. We then went on talking about how we would rape some fit women and then beat someone up who we secretly never liked.
We was only joking though obviously, so no bitchin'.

Just wondering what's the one thing you would do if you heard the three minute warning, you don't really get long but what the hell would you do?
Thu 20/03/03 at 21:38
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I would boil an egg! :)

And then eat it.
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'd duck and cover.
Thu 20/03/03 at 17:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
er-no wrote:
> No you wouldn't you liar.

And how do you plan to back that one up eh?

;)
Thu 20/03/03 at 13:29
"...Unicef pennies.."
Most likely I'd spend 2 1/2 mins looking frantically for mobile.

Then I'd realise that it wasn't my mobile making the noise. Curse myself for wasting the last moments of my life, and die in a raging hellfire.
Thu 20/03/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Three minutes? You'd be lucky to switch on your engine before you're stuck in a traffic jam as everyone will have the same thought as you.

Then you can sit in your car and have one quick moment of panic before you're blasted to smithereens.
Thu 20/03/03 at 12:09
Regular
I think i'd go with getting in my car and heading into the country. Try and survive and hopefully be the only bloke left on a planet full of Sofia Vergara's. In reality i'd probably sleep through it, not hear it through my music or think it was just another annoying alarm.
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Not sure, really. I'd light up a cig and go to the basement, I suppose.
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:46
"Darkness, always"
I would sit and wait for it to be turned off, and then read about the prankster that set it off in the evening news.
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> I would sit there and watch everyone panic their off, and laugh

No you wouldn't you liar.
Thu 20/03/03 at 09:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
I would sit there and watch everyone panic their @rses off, and laugh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.