GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Check this out and do me a favour."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 22:18
Regular
My friend,well wouldnt call him a friend,one of those ppl in your year lets put it says his site is the best.

Some ppl say its good i dont know why.

And a lot of ppl says its crap.

Decide for your self.

www.squire.tk
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Download Accelerator Plus.

It's like GetRight. I used to use it.
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
whats dap.
Thu 20/03/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Digging!"
Jesus, that is posably one of the worst sites I've ever seen in my life. Lucky I have DAP so I did'nt have to download that crapy mp3...
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
BB guns are cool!

Especially the paintball ones!
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:51
Regular
yeh, i cant STAND HIM!

He aint my friend, even though i said he was,hes virtualy just a person in the world. He Loves eminem, bb guns,ruinscape, and chains.
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
"cachoo"
Has your "friend" got a thing about overweight people..?!

Pictures are brilliant quality and the main page, of course, is amazing..
Thu 20/03/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Just tried to take a look, page has either been removed or is unavailable.

By the way I've never had any problems with Geocities, seems like I am the only one !
Thu 20/03/03 at 16:13
Regular
Geocities is one of the worst web space providers. 80% of the time it says data transer has exceded limit. Absolute crap!!!!
Thu 20/03/03 at 16:05
Regular
Oh and it spammed like 3 pop ups at me. Geocities trash :|
Thu 20/03/03 at 16:05
Regular
Oh my god... thats a site? lol, sorry but... uch, cant get over that. Basically its a site with a very bad background and a stupid glitchy animation that has absolutely nothing worthwhile on it. Oh, but it has a Linkin Park mp3... woooh :| Glad I didnt hear that ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.