GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifth Gear"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 20:51
Regular
I don’t know if any of you have been watching “Fifth Gear” on channel Five, but it seems this series they are trying to really put across the dangers of driving using scare tactics. Last episode they showed the affects of a head on collision at 60mph, and in today’s episode they are showed the effects of drink driving and driving whilst tired.

The tired people actually didn’t do to badly, they seemed to have a little more difficulty parking and they were a little more aggressive but that was about it.

The drunks (when they managed to get the car going) made worse mistakes, they went to quickly for certain corners and their judgement was obviously compromised so when it came to over taking a parked car they went far to wide to pass it, but I suppose that is better then smashing into the back of it.

So, did anyone watch it?
Thu 20/03/03 at 12:30
Regular
Yes i did watch yesterdays 'FIFTH GEAR'. But what caught my eye was the car show, i absolutely love that Zonda i play it all the time on gt3, but now they have the new hatchback version! But what i want is a Porshe Carrera GT, 300 grand though.
But i thought Quentin would fall asleep on the motorway test, or Tiff
would swerve of the road, but some of those park jobs were funny. But how dangerous would it of been if it was a public road?
Fifth Gear is my favourite car show. Is it anyone elses?
Thu 20/03/03 at 08:29
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
Isn't it just "Top Gear" but on Channel 5? lol
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I don’t know if any of you have been watching “Fifth Gear” on channel Five, but it seems this series they are trying to really put across the dangers of driving using scare tactics. Last episode they showed the affects of a head on collision at 60mph, and in today’s episode they are showed the effects of drink driving and driving whilst tired.

The tired people actually didn’t do to badly, they seemed to have a little more difficulty parking and they were a little more aggressive but that was about it.

The drunks (when they managed to get the car going) made worse mistakes, they went to quickly for certain corners and their judgement was obviously compromised so when it came to over taking a parked car they went far to wide to pass it, but I suppose that is better then smashing into the back of it.

So, did anyone watch it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.