GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fill me in a little"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/10/06 at 21:27
Regular
Our word counts were totally reset? I haven't been on here in ages, but I had like 1000 posts plus..?

how is everyone?
Tue 10/10/06 at 23:17
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
asher wrote:
> Our word counts were totally reset? I haven't been on here in
> ages, but I had like 1000 posts plus..?
>
> how is everyone?

not as long as me, yay :D

Edit: Bah, by 30 days :(
Mon 09/10/06 at 22:29
"Darkness, always"
Ah, creative writing. Let the juices flow.
Mon 09/10/06 at 17:59
Regular
pb, what made ms stick my head back round the virtual door was the urge to start getting into writing again because I really enjoyed it and as the winter closes in, I'm going to need some stuff to occupy myself with.

Plus I wondered how the ol' GAD was going.
Sun 08/10/06 at 23:15
Regular
asher wrote:
> Our word counts were totally reset? I haven't been on here in
> ages, but I had like 1000 posts plus..?
>
> how is everyone?

Welcome back :) yes as the forum was restarted everyones stats were reset. Here's the stats before the reset.
Sun 08/10/06 at 22:25
"possibly impossible"
Everyone is fine.

Well, that's not strictly true, going by a quick read of the topics in this forum, but that's a whole other story...

Welcome back. What made you pop your head around the Freeola door?

As soon as tnc manages to get his fingers in gear and types the name of the SSC winner, we have loads of people wanting to start the next one. Typical that when we have a load of people, everyone has to wait. I'll give it till the end of the week then think about starting another one.

Good to see you here. You'll probably find that the WLT area is the best place to get re-aquainted with things.
Sun 08/10/06 at 21:27
Regular
Our word counts were totally reset? I haven't been on here in ages, but I had like 1000 posts plus..?

how is everyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.