GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question about IGI Project and Hitman....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/01/01 at 07:20
Regular
Are IGI Project and Hitman worth buying for the PC.I was thinking of getting them in a few days.What do you think of the games?
Fri 09/01/09 at 17:01
Regular
Has anybody asked this solicitor about the possibility of doing a group action.

Also he mentions only getting part of the year but the only reason the apartments weren't ready before was because of Vigo themselves being late on the completion.

Our apartment was reasdy at the beginning of August. Does part of the year mean the whole 12 months i.e. 5 months out of 12 months. OR 8 weeks of the 16 or so weeks of the tourist season.

Either way you only talking of between 1/4 and a 1/3 of the
6.5% which makes the expense less viable.
Sun 21/12/08 at 12:44
Regular
Thank you for sending the Solicitors details. I look forward to hearing of further developments
Mon 15/12/08 at 21:38
Regular
I have had a reply from the solicitor in regard of guarenteed rental the price for pursuing this is still quite high but if there were enough of us it may be viable (what do you all think)

Dear Sir

Since the contracts provide for guaranteed rental income in specified amount, we believe the chances to successfully claim that amount are high given that you have observed the requirements of the contract. Article 1(4) stipulate that the Principal shall hand over the property to the Agent in condition corresponding to its intended use. This would be the starting moment for implementation of obligations of both parties. In example – the Agent may evidence with a list of snags that your apartment had not been completely furnished thus not marketable for tourist purposes, and that had been the reason for not fulfilling the guaranteed income. In such respect, you will have to evidence the date on which the apartment’s interior had been entirely complete.

Then, the term of the contract is 31.12.2007, and the guaranteed income is on annual basis, meaning that you could claim only the possible rental income for the months when the contract had been in effect – between the date of completion of the furnishing and 31.12.2007.

Please be advised that in order to start a legal case, we will need signed copies of the contracts, and your copy of your notary deed as well.

The court fee for the legal case shall be 4% of the claimed amount, payable not later than the date of submitting the written claim.

Our solicitor fees for the legal case shall be EUR 850, payable in advance before we start working on your case.

All fees paid in relation with the case shall be reimbursed by the other party in case of positive court decision.

Kind Regards,

Todor Rachinski

Bulgaria Legal Ltd.
Sat 13/12/08 at 14:50
Regular
I have found a Bulgarian solicitor with an office here in UK and have passed all information (contracts details etc)on to them.
They have been in touch saying they are looking through the rental contract and will be in touch shortly if they think there is any chance of taking action against vigo, and what price this action maybe.
I will post here as soon as there is a reply from them.

Link to Solicitors website
Thu 18/01/01 at 20:04
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
thanks for the advice guys!
Thu 18/01/01 at 18:05
Regular
COme back and chat!
Thu 18/01/01 at 18:04
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I'd go with IGI.. Hitman has a great game behind it... but the worst controls... which will drive you insane
Thu 18/01/01 at 15:56
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Wow...fascinating...
I got IGI a while ago, and haven't had any problems with it (I know a mate who has though). I've only played a demo of Hitman, but from what I've seen of the two I definately prefer IGI.
Thu 18/01/01 at 13:53
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
SNIPER wrote:
> where have you been?

All over the place. I was born in Aldershot, then we moved to Reigate, then, being an Army brat, I lived in Rheindalehn, Germany for 4 years before going over to Lurgan in N.I. for 7 years. Then we moved to Southport, then Somerset, then Warminster in Wiltshire where I finished my schooling. Then I worked in Frome, Bath, Bristol, Crawley, Becton E6, Feltham TW12, back to Bath, then moved to Bristol again where I've been ever since.

More recently, I've just come back upstairs after making a coffee in the kitchen, and I am currently sitting here typing this reply.
Thu 18/01/01 at 10:49
"High polygon count"
I bought Project IGI just before Xmas but took it back because it wouldn't run on my machine, so be warned in case you have any problems.

It kept bombing out back to Windows during the very first movie sequence, so I couldn't even get into the game proper. Even trying to skip the cut scene with the Escape key put me straight back to Windows.

And yes, my PC more than meets the requirements!

I have an SR MAXX PC - P3 500MHz, 128Mb RAM, Creative Voodoo Banshee graphics card and Creative Soundblaster Live! sound card. I had DirectX 7.0a and even updated it to DirectX 8 to see if that solved the problem - it didn't.

It's possibly a driver problem, but I have the latest drivers for both the graphics and sound cards, and I'm not going to buy new cards for one game!

Just so you know...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.