GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dirty sanchez vs jackass"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 18:29
Regular
i think that dirty sanchez is better but it is a rip off of jackass
Tue 25/03/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I also pferer CKY and Jackass...they just seem better made and presented. I got my Jackass movie R1 today from Play.com Which was nice as it was only sent on Sunday. I'll watch that later when the sun goes down.
Tue 25/03/03 at 10:06
Regular
"mariachi"
jackass rules supreme....i've just bought the movie on region 1 dvd and its amazing....nearly 30 minutes of extra footage, 10 minutes of outtakes, brilliant tv promo spots starring phil margera....a quality package.

dirty sanchez just seems like a cash in to me....the clips i've seen haven't really inspired me to watch it....skiing down a hill really fast? been done on jackass....only in a portaloo....
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Selected"
I really hate Dirty Sanchez, they do some crap....'stunt' (snorting cig ash) and laugh like they just smacked each others his with a dead rat.
Thu 20/03/03 at 21:39
Regular
"keep your receipt"
To me CKY and it's baby Jackass are still kings. Dirty Sanchez is just so OTT it isn't funny. I'd give them all a slap but they'd probably enjoy it.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:19
Regular
"¬_¬"
CKY
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Dirty Sanchez cross the line from time to time. im the kinda person who'll give anything a go, i'd try ALL the Jackass stunts, but NOT dirty sanchez! still it is entertaining!
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Jackass rule,haven't seen Dirty Sanchez though
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
Craw wrote:
> I dont think he means *THE* Dirty Sanchez.
>
> But I could be wrong.

Evil Dave dot com. The true Dirty Sanchez
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why is it always 'vs'?

They never fight or anything....
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I dont think he means *THE* Dirty Sanchez.

But I could be wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.